Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Bakis drops soap INT roll 6 to not pick it up.
    I think I will goto sleep, Scepter and bars caused me to edit that post due to errors like 5 times.
    Keep an eye on the North Korean Putin lovers when I sleep will ya.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You can have complexity with any alignment. You can have loyalty with [i]practically[/i any alignment. It's just really how you play it. Lawful, especially has a tendency towards it. So that said, you could really go with any of the listed. I think it just will really depend on the group, the campaign, and how you (the player) tend to do things.

10+ Year Old Account
    chaotic evil. go go drow!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.