What Addon Is Doing This?

Hello! First poster here.

I downloaded a compilation of a UI I found on a website called WoW UI, and got Brutalstatic's compilation.

I rolled a NE Druid to get back into WoW, and when I press C to see my character sheet, I am presented with a big Horde logo behind my character in the character window.

I would post images, but this website won't let me for a while?

I am playing on Alliance, yet there is a giant Horde emblem in the background.

What addon is doing this? How do I change it? It's a bit annoying. :P

Deleted
    so on the ui website page you should have a direct link to ask information to the autor of the compilation

good day

Quote Originally Posted by xArchAngelAlienx View Post
    Hello! First poster here.

I downloaded a compilation of a UI I found on a website called WoW UI, and got Brutalstatic's compilation.

I rolled a NE Druid to get back into WoW, and when I press C to see my character sheet, I am presented with a big Horde logo behind my character in the character window.

I would post images, but this website won't let me for a while?

I am playing on Alliance, yet there is a giant Horde emblem in the background.

What addon is doing this? How do I change it? It's a bit annoying. :P
    Just post the link(s) and put some Spaces between the URL. We'll put it together

Elv Shadow & Light Edit, go to the S&L options and on the armory one you can change background.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired