Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    got it last week. just rng I guess
    Casual.

Just missing one on my old main when I switched back to my old old main XD Disappointing that the decrypted messages have a chance to be repeatedly obtained - so many wasted decoded messages!

Oh well, one more thing to pursue while I wait for my Lil' Bling to drop!

Deleted
    Actually got the last one i needed today. Finally done

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnor View Post
    same here, opening gifts every day since WoD start, only 1 left. Become message that i allready have when one droped.
    Got it a month before, opened a gift every day since WoD came out too. GM told me i'm not a lucky guy haha.

I can already call what's gonna happen.

Due to the massive RNG required to finish this achievement, there will still be quite a few people who need it when Legion launches.
    Of course, Legion will have it's own Blingtron 6000.
    Just like how it works now with the 4000 and 5000 version, all Blingtrons are shared so you can only get 1 of them done. People will natutally want to open the new Blingtron packages as they will likely provide useful things for Legion professions, pets and toys.
    The new Blingtron 6000 will not be dropping the encoded messages, leading to a massive forum and twitter backlash.
    Only then will Blizzard maybe possibly consider changing this achievement.

Why is one of them not BOP but the others are?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Ain't lyin, haven't seen any in 2months. The achieve is still up though. Any else see a suddenly disapperence/
    Saw one 4 days ago, found out the achievement exists at all so now I'm trying to get it.

rng so hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluscus View Post
    Instead of flaming and calling you names because you missed an important point I'll just explain. The coded messages were originally dropping daily if not every 2-3 and then suddenly weeks and months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of flaming and calling you names because you missed an important point I'll just explain. The coded messages were originally dropping daily if not every 2-3 and then suddenly weeks and months.
    RNG is still RNG.. Your anecdotal claims does not count as proof..

I have *never* had daily, semi-daily or even weekly drops of Blingtron messages..

I have had a total of 5 messages drop, and one of them was even a dupe (so 4 uniques).. I have opened Bling-packages a minimum of 28 times per week month since launch of WoD and a minimum of one month between drops..

Longest dry spell was my first drop since v6.2 was released, was 2 weeks ago..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-01-02 at 05:50 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Gluscus View Post
    Difference between RNG and Torture
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Trying to explain RNG or commenting RNG is RNG to a bunch of people who 'read WoW fan forums inbetween and whilst playing WoW' is nothing short of retarded. Yes we know. Thank you for your insightful contribution. I think we can do without any more troll posts. I obtained my achieve a few weeks ago now. Theres no more reason to continue this discussion.

Trying to explain RNG or commenting RNG is RNG to a bunch of people who 'read WoW fan forums inbetween and whilst playing WoW' is nothing short of retarded. Yes we know. Thank you for your insightful contribution. I think we can do without any more troll posts. I obtained my achieve a few weeks ago now. Theres no more reason to continue this discussion.
    Then do us all a favor and stay the fuck out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    RNG is still RNG.. Your anecdotal claims does not count as proof..

I have *never* had daily, semi-daily or even weekly drops of Blingtron messages..

I have had a total of 5 messages drop, and one of them was even a dupe (so 4 uniques).. I have opened Bling-packages a minimum of 28 times per week since launch of WoD and a minimum of one month between drops..

Longest dry spell was my first drop since v6.2 was released, was 2 weeks ago..
    Wow, 4 accounts... you crazy man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Wow, 4 accounts... you crazy man.
    Ups.. 28 times per MONTH..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverware View Post
    Achievement aside, the notes themselves are pretty interesting. I wonder if the plot is significant beyond explaining why the Blingtron 5000 units attack other Blingtrons.
    Incoming Blingtrons as the next playable race After all, Pandaren also started as a hidden easter egg joke

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Then do us all a favor and stay the fuck out of it.
    LOL You're flipping out on the guy who started the thread to stay out of his own thread. Look at how badly you care about nothing that matters at all, that you're getting this mad and trolling this badly.

Lol, at least someone else also noticed that too

15+ Year Old Account
    Havent seen one in weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Havent seen one in weeks.
    Same, i start hating this achievement honestly...

Deleted
    I'm missing the last one for about 8-9 months now :S I get one message every 2-3 weeks but its always one of the ones I have.