Any decent addons for warlock affli ?

Okay since im maining an affli warlock and wondering what really decent addons to make my warlock gameplay easy for radiing and also is there any addons like druid CLAW that helps me learn my rotation (so i can get used to it) ?? kinda getting sick of using Gnome Squencer

There isn't a real "rotation" for Affliction and using something like GnomeSequencer makes no sense whatsoever.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide

10+ Year Old Account
    Can probably use CLC or Spellflash, but why would you want to use addons to play the game for you? Practice, practice, practice. Aff isn't exactly hard anyway. Watch your dot timers, use haunt appropriately and fill with the other one.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

So do Shadowburn, then haunt then do my dots ?

As I explain the Affliction Warlock guide, Affliction doesn't have a rotation, it has a priority list of actions.
    Basically, you want to do things at the top of list before you do things at the bottom.
    I go into WAY more detail in the Affliction guide but the basic list is:

Keep the Soulburn: Haunt buff up on yourself at all times (Haunting Spirits is the name)
    Keep all of your damage of time debuffs on the target at all times. - Agony, Corruption, Unstable Affliction
    Channel Drain Soul when you aren't doing the above things.

One addon that is very helpful for this is: AffDots - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/affdots

Weakauras is all you need... Same for every class though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Weakauras is all you need... Same for every class though.
    ^weakauras, always weakauras.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

So weakaura okay will grab that thanks and also will grab affdots <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    So weakaura okay will grab that thanks and also will grab affdots <3
    Affdots work, but personally I prefer this WeakAura setup for DotTracking addon by OOMM.

So do Shadowburn, then haunt then do my dots ?
    Why dont you try reading a guide or two?

Okay since im maining an affli warlock and wondering what really decent addons to make my warlock gameplay easy for radiing and also is there any addons like druid CLAW that helps me learn my rotation (so i can get used to it) ?? kinda getting sick of using Gnome Squencer
    Ovale addon, in conjunction with the LunaEclipse's Custom Ovale Scripts addon, both from Curse.