Poll: Ok to "Like" pictures and possitively comment those not your significant other?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    depends on if its a friend or a stranger.
    a total, complete stranger. then what?

or friend. then what?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    There's nothing wrong with it. People aren't property so no one should dictate what another can "like" of not "like" on social media. People that have issues with it are generally insecure and likely jealous of something that they apparently lack when it comes to their own self-conscience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Your significant other is not very significant if you're still chasing after other women. If anything, it shows you're either untrustworthy or just using that person for the time being.
    So, you're a slave owner, then? Being in a relationship doesn't mean that you own your significant other.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    If you are in a relationship, dating, married or otherwise, is it morally and or fundamentally 'okay' to "like" a person of the opposite sex's picture on Facebook or Instagram, may it be a friend, celebrity or a complete random person you don't know, and comment things like "nice pic!", "so hot!", "cute!", "you look great!", or post cute memes complimenting them?
    20 people voted its wrong to tell a friend he or she looks nice when in a relationship.
    Whaha this crowd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    20 people voted its wrong to tell a friend he or she looks nice when in a relationship.
    Whaha this crowd.
    To be fair, that's one out of ten. Not exactly a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    It's ok as long as your partner doesn't mind
    So, as soon as your partner does mind something - regardless of what it is, even if it is something trivial - it is not ok anymore? Where do you draw the line?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jealousy is a usual fear and anxiety, nothing more. Some people try to pose it as something supporting the relationship. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you are jealous, if you are afraid of your partner giving up on you, then you do not believe in the relationship that much. As such, it is not your partner who destabilizes the relationship - it's you.

People who believe in their relationship do not need their partner to "restrain" themselves, they know that the relationship is working, no matter what their partner does or thinks.

I know that my mother loves me; I would stake my life on it. I don't need her "restraining" herself from talking with other people of my age to know it. She has quite a few people of my age she regularly meets with, and she doesn't meet with me at all, since I live 5,000 miles away from her. And yet I know that I am special to her, and, no matter what happens, she will be there, loving me, thinking about me. She may like people of my age on Facebook all she wants; it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

The relationship between two lovers is not that different, except for it involving certain things like sex, raising children, etc. The core is still the same: both persons know they are special to each other, they mean a lot to each other, they see each other differently than other people. People who truly love each other do not have jealousy, they do not need regular confirmations of this love, they just know they love each other, to the depth of their souls.

Am I being stupid here?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    I don't see how "likes" could harm anyone. Some people are just overreacting.

If your significant other gets mad/upset about you clicking a button showing you "liked" someone's picture, drop them like a hot potato. You don't need that messy pile of crazy in your life, shit ain't worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your significant other is not very significant if you're still chasing after other women. If anything, it shows you're either untrustworthy or just using that person for the time being.
    Because liking a picture on Instagram is, in fact, equal to chasing someone.

OT: If you get mad at your SO for liking a picture of somebody on social media, it only speaks about your insecurity and lack of self-confidence.

OH MY GOD, Bob liked that picture of Linda! ALERT THE CHURCH ELDERS!
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So are you married?
    I honestly don't think he's old enough to be married.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    a total, complete stranger. then what?

or friend. then what?
    if its a friend your... Significant Other (FWIW I fucking HATE this term)... knows then its OK.
    it its a stranger to your Wife/Husband then No, its not cool
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

"Significant Other", what a word. "Sign if I can't Other", does that mean she can sign in your name if you can't ?

Girlfriend sounds way better imho. Maybe it's because in german we use "Freundin" more often than "Lebenspartner".
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2015-12-06 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Saying girlfriend would be sexist you cis heteronormative scum!
    What about GF/BF

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    "Significant Other", what a word. "Sign if I can't Other", does that mean she can sign in your name if you can't ?

Girlfriend sounds way better imho. Maybe it's because in german we use "Freundin" more often than "Lebenspartner".
    I just use "squeeze", which roughly translates to, "The chic I'm with until she gets annoying."
    Last edited by Mistame; 2015-12-06 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    if its a friend your... Significant Other (FWIW I fucking HATE this term)... knows then its OK.
    it its a stranger to your Wife/Husband then No, its not cool
    I couldn't get mad at my husband for a stupid like. Or two/three whatevs. I'd maybe tease him about it, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Hahaha...

If you have to ask this question or defend your answer, then you aren't mature enough to be in a serious enough relationship for the question to be relevant in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    It's ok as long as your partner doesn't mind
    What if she does mind?

Deleted
    What if she does mind?
    What if your partner wants to boil bunnies alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    ^ This person got it figured out.
    Ditto. . . ..

- - - Updated - - -

A1 or tabasco sauce, should be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

A1 or tabasco sauce, should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================