Planned Parenthood vs San Bernardino shooting

there is a blatant stark difference how each of the mass shootings was handled by the left and their lap dog media

with Planned Parent hood right out of the blocks the finger pointing began directed right at the pro life movement and their supporters. with the left wagging their finger in their faces chastising them for their so called hateful violence inciting rhetoric and demanding them to stop their protest. Yes there was some talk about gun grabbing but the main narrative and agenda was to shame and muzzle the right when it came to abortion and Planned Parenthood.

with San Bernardino mass shooting the left hoping it was a continuation of Planned Parenthood shooting. the finger pointing at the right started on social media with even false reports of a white shooter, and MSNBC going as far as telling its viewers the shooting took place in the vacantly of a Planned Parenthood (which was a mile and half away) and even called them on the phone to asked if they was alright

Once that narrative fell apart with reports of a Muslim sounding name but with a glimmer of hope reports also included an argument took place before the shooting. the narrative switched to work place violence and that narrative was clung to by a thread till that wasn't credible anymore that their was no denying it was an act of once again radical Islamic terrorist

Now did the left give it the same Planned Parenthood treatment pointing fingers at the Muslim community telling them they have a problem with in their ranks like they did with pro lifers and their supporters that violence inciting rhetoric from members of their religion was the cause of this mass murder. was Muslims held partially even a fraction responsible for any of it like pro lifers where? No we hear the opposite. we even had our AG proclaim her greatest fear was the backlash against Muslims not radical Islamic terrorist but the backlash cause over this shooting, and advocating the violation of freedom of speech to squash that backlash

Now that it cant be blamed on the usual suspects the left and their lap dog media likes to point their finger at. once all those narratives fell apart they go to their good ole standby the gun did it. don't pay attention to the radical Islamic terrorist behind the curtain we wont discuss that it isnt the problem it is those dam evil guns again. we will see show after show from CNN and MSNBC head line after head line from the NYT and WaPo about gun grabbing but very little about radical Islamic terrorist and what to do to stop it in this country

now I will more then likely get an infraction for this truth I posted, but I really don't give a dam MMOC has a problem allowing any one being critical of the left exposing them of any hypocrisy and double standard. this wont be my first and I'm sure it wont be my last infraction but I'm not going to allow the intimidation of an infraction silence me to make me shut up and sit down
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-12-05 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    /popcorn

Who else wants?

I think FreeRepublic is a better blog service if that's what you're looking for.

Deleted
    Did you figure that out jsut now?
    Politicians are whores and hypocritics, always have been. They critizise everything the acting party does simply to make them look bad, doesn't matter if it actually is the right thing to do.
    They are pretty much like the WoW community only that in the community it's not the very same people that argue both point, mostly.

If you want to make an argument that people take seriously maybe you should proof read what you write before posting. Having so many grammatical errors doesn't usually help your cause.

Other then that yes there is hypocrisy from the media. When a cop is shot pumping gas you don't hear about how the anti-cop rhetoric is an instigating factor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn this might require more than popcorn.....

/massquantitiesofbooze

10+ Year Old Account
    We've already got topics up on these issues. We don't need an extra thread like this. Locked.