10+ Year Old Account

Advice for filling out a paper

So I have a deadline on December 12'th, where my bachelor paper is due.
    And I'm struggling to reach the 25 pages (2400 keystrokes pr. page) minimum limit. I feel as if I'm too specific and lack the ability of going into details.

Any advice on how to get it to fill out more, be it smoother transitions or whatever you might think of, would be greatly appreciate.

For those interested in the paper:
    It's a paper on a method, used in history class, called "the historic telling" (roughly translated). The method is;someone has to write down a realistic story, set in a given time, where the narrative is of ones own choosing. In my case it was WW2. I gave the assignment to a 7'th grade without them having been taught about WW2, and another 7'th grade whom I'dd taught about WW2 for 5 weeks.
    So the paper basicly investigates the use of the method, as a "what do they know already" tool, or as an evaluation tool.
    I like juice

Deleted
    cant really offer advice, if you know a subject, you really should not have any trouble writing about it.
    And being specific is usually a problem that causes you to write too much, not too little. Unless you meant your topic was too narrow, in which case you have a problem, what you can do is assess the limits of your study, and methodology, and critique the limitations you encountered. Critical assessment is something you should be demonstrating in any academic paper, along with an acknowledgement of what the limits are on the study, and what you should be cautious of when drawing conclusions from the data produced.

Sorry, don't really have an advice. It is the first time I see anyone in an academic paper that didn't hit the minimum. Everyone else I know (me included x2) had the opposite problem: cutting down to not go above the maximum...

If your topic does not have enough to fuel more than the minimum, it might not have been a good choice for a subject.