Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    World of Warcraft

Hearthstone (playing right now, waiting on jackass Warrior to take his turn), WoW, Fallout 4, Fat Princess Adventures, Witcher 3.

Will probably set Fat Princess aside until my better half is visiting. Having a decent number of couch co-op games on hand is important.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually started playing diablo 3 and its expansion recently. I hadn't touched the game in years and suddenly had the urge again. I've also been playing hearthstone and marvel puzzle quest.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong. It is keeping me pretty busy at the moment.

I picked up SC2 Legacy of the Void but have barely touched it since I got it because the Shadowrun games have been taking up most of my time.

Deleted
    SWTOR
    Assassins Creed Syndicate
    Banished
    Civ V
    Fallout 4

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft
    Nuclear Throne
    Trails in the Sky: Legend of Heroes (still need to get Second Chapter and finish that)

WoW live - changing mains so obviously I'm farming the Conqueror title for it, I mean that goes without saying
    WoW WotLK - leveling a priest, the struggle is very real
    CS:GO

Deleted
    'UO Second age'

I play this sometimes.

Divinity Original Sin

it is completely taking up my time atm. I cant believe how good this game is.. im already looking forward to playing thru it again since I kinda wanna try and have a sword and board char and a rogue.. god its amazing.

other then that:

WoW
    Dota 2
    Swtor

and when I finish with Divinity Original Sin I will try Pillars of Eternity which should be somewhat like Divinity just less tactical.

Super Robot Wars Taisen. Corny name yet addictive game with all the "hurl your GBA against the wall and flush it down the toilet" difficulty that's so prevalent in GBA strat games.

Mount and Blade. Below average graphics and battle style, yet oddly difficult to stop playing.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

15+ Year Old Account
    FFXI and xenoblade chronicles X

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Dragon Age Inqusition for about 10h so far. Loving it! Been too long since I played a good fantasy RPG. Im just getting to the good part in the story it seems.

Transformers: Devastation

Got distracted by Star Wars movies and Clone Wars series binge before Ep VII, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arkham Knight (new patch finally fixed rain on PC, plus DLC coming tomorrow). Been playing Evil Within a bit (got it on sale for $5). Going to be playing Ori and the Blind Forest definitive edition when it comes out.