Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    Am I alone in seeing clones do like half of my damage instead of the same damage with sotw and fof?

Further investigation seems to show that my clones are doing less with every ability, somewhere around 60% of my damage while SEF is out.

Here is a log on training dummy with 30 sec of SEF

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Is it possible they aren't scaling with Mastery? I have 42% mastery.

Yes that is it, a quick test shows that SEF clones do not scale with our mastery. I'm not sure if this beta client only or if it's going live like this as well.
    Right now there's a bug where SEF spirits are not benefitting from mastery, not increased. It's been reported for a few weeks, so hopefully it will get solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    if thats true it would explain why serenity and WDP are simming equal but playing out to such a gap
    That's possible, the sims have SEF doing what it's supposed to, so if the bug has them doing less in-game, that would explain why people are seeing Serenity being better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iNDEC View Post
    I got the information from the new patch notes that was posted today, and they linked to the monk class preview and there u can see that they say that it does reduced damage. I noticed the class preview blog is from 2015 so i guess its not up to date yet.
    Those were their original class changes, many of those aren't around anymore. Much has changed since November.
    Last edited by Babylonius; 2016-07-19 at 03:43 AM.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I'm sorry for being here to only ask this, this is such an amazing thread.

just to be ready when the prepatch hits, what's the new rotation for single target (along with their talents) as well as the Rotation for multitarget (and talents)

Also any useful addons / weakauras you guys are using?

Thank you very much

Question - why is FoF ahead of SotW on the priority? SotW hits for more and requires one less chi. Am I missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rockjael View Post
    I'm sorry for being here to only ask this, this is such an amazing thread.

just to be ready when the prepatch hits, what's the new rotation for single target (along with their talents) as well as the Rotation for multitarget (and talents)

Also any useful addons / weakauras you guys are using?

Thank you very much
    Everything can be answered on Babylonius' WW site: http://www.walkingthewind.com

Look under the FAQ, Pre-Patch and TLR sections.

FoF hits harder with artifact perks
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggered View Post
    Question - why is FoF ahead of SotW on the priority? SotW hits for more and requires one less chi. Am I missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

Everything can be answered on Babylonius' WW site: http://www.walkingthewind.com

Look under the FAQ, Pre-Patch and TLR sections.
    The TL : DR section is good for min-maxing? what's the difference with the "not TL;DR" guide ,ty.

The TL : DR section is good for min-maxing? what's the difference with the "not TL;DR" guide ,ty.
    From the pre-patch guide: http://www.walkingthewind.com/2016/0...-to-pre-patch/

STAT PRIORITY

You want to get Versatility to around 10%. After that, all the stats are pretty well the same, so try to find a balance.
    The TL : DR guide also has stats listed for level 100. Basically everything you need/want to know is in there.

- - - Updated - - -

FoF hits harder with artifact perks
    Ah, did not account for that. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm SO HAPPY that Combo Strike + Whirling Dragon Punch is the go-to for single target DPSing. I was not a fan of the RJW + Chi Orbit (more passive) style of combat. I want to kick punch combo things darnit! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    TLDR is more about the style its written, not the information. I left out any extraneous stuff and just put in what you need to know. We may have a more "complete" guide at some point later, but it will be the same information, just longer sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    TLDR is more about the style its written, not the information. I left out any extraneous stuff and just put in what you need to know. We may have a more "complete" guide at some point later, but it will be the same information, just longer sentences.
    Sir, What are some good addons to use now ?

Any good weakauras you can share with the pleb with the new skills? or an UI addon / nameplate , whatever..

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by theJademist View Post
    I'm SO HAPPY that Combo Strike + Whirling Dragon Punch is the go-to for single target DPSing. I was not a fan of the RJW + Chi Orbit (more passive) style of combat. I want to kick punch combo things darnit! :P
    I wish they were both even as I appreciate that some people preferred rjw/orbit but I personally agree with you. I really like the hitcombo/wdp playstyle. feels more kungfu imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sir, What are some good addons to use now ?

Any good weakauras you can share with the pleb with the new skills? or an UI addon / nameplate , whatever..

Thank you very much.
    There really aren't any magical new addons for WW, the ones that used to work still do.

Here are the addons/WA I use: http://www.walkingthewind.com/author.../uiweak-auras/

We're also somewhat keeping a rough WA list until we add a section to the site and/or WeakAuras new website goes live.: https://wago.io/profile/Ruhye

Is it known yet if you can use two ToD's on the same target with the legendary?
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it known yet if you can use two ToD's on the same target with the legendary?
    No, they have to be on two different targets.

Mod note: I am closing this thread since 7.0 is here, so any discussion should be carried out in the new Windwalker discussion thread:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread