Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    He was 44 during MoP
    Is it clear the time gap between mop and wod.
    We have been in wod a year now so he would be at least 45 now and depending on birthday and time gap 46 or more.
    46 or more is 50 ish to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    He should never "de-age" to the point of looking his actual age. Mages in general often age faster because of the magical stress their bodies undergo.
    Then why does Jaina still look well below her age?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Then why does Jaina still look well below her age?
    Jaina was 33 in MoP when her model was last updated. Her hair is almost completely white.

Why does Sylvanas not look like the rotting corpse she is?

Modera is an elderly woman, but appears young. It's a trick illusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina was 33 in MoP when her model was last updated. Her hair is almost completely white.
    Hair is white, yes... But face is still young.

33 in MoP? That I cannot make sense of..
    Arthas was born 5 years BDP, which means (if he'd been alive) he would be 38. Jaina is ~5 years older than Arthas. Thus Jaina should be 43ish...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    33 in MoP? That I cannot make sense of..
    Arthas was born 5 years BDP, which means (if he'd been alive) he would be 38. Jaina is ~5 years older than Arthas. Thus Jaina should be 43ish...
    Jaina is 1 year younger than Arthas. Jaina was born in Year -3, Arthas in Year -4. You're probably getting confused with Calia, who is 2 years older than Arthas (born Year -6).

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Is it clear the time gap between mop and wod.
    We have been in wod a year now so he would be at least 45 now and depending on birthday and time gap 46 or more.
    46 or more is 50 ish to me
    I think the gap Azeroth side is a year between start MoP to Red Dark Portal, but don't quote me on that one as it could easily be a year from start of siege to red dark portal.

Isn't Jaina's hair white strickly because of the Mana bomb?

I was certain The book made her a Cameo to X-Men's Rogue....

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxDkDkxxx View Post
    Always chasing those achievements..
    Clever wording. +1

Deleted
    Atm there is not even a mention of the WoD-Azeroth. So it is "our" Khadgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Why does some people have a hard time understanding this timeline shit? Yes I can agree that it was poorly handeld but it is not that hard to understand it.
    probably because Khadgar was turned into an old ass man 30 years ago, there's even statues of him looking 70+ and for some reason they unaged him about 30 years since, even though his ass still looked 70ish in Outland.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think it would be a really cool twist if this whole time we thought he was our khadgar, but was really AU's whose fight with Medihv went differently(explains the staff) and he used the portal on his side to go to Draenor and found that Garrosh stopped Gul'dan and was planning on invading our Azeroth. Snuck through the portal and warned us just in time. We naturally take his word for it, not questioning his younger appearance cause the King's adviser is like "He shaved, you moron"(and then was executed) and we go to Draenor! Seeing as Gul'dan is from his universe, he sticks around to help us out, seeing as his Azeroth is doing better.

They reveal this towards the end of Legion when he opens up a portal to his Azeroth and a whole army of humans, night elves come through and wipe out the legion for us. Lothar and Uther high five as they leave and people rage on the forums for years to come.

15+ Year Old Account
    We only have one Khadgar. Seeing as the Draenor we went to never went to Azeroth then alternate Khadgar had no reason to go there from the alternate universe. Also the whole Pre-Expansion event was us helping Khadgar in Badlands before going into the Dark Portal with him.

Dat magic keeps the ladies looking good for at least 800 years, or so I'm told.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    We only have one Khadgar. Seeing as the Draenor we went to never went to Azeroth then alternate Khadgar had no reason to go there from the alternate universe. Also the whole Pre-Expansion event was us helping Khadgar in Badlands before going into the Dark Portal with him.
    Well there is, you just haven't put the pieces together. There is currently a Medihv possessed by Sargeras still on AU Azeroth. I'm hoping we get that what if story some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    He just got a clean shave and a new haircut
    His whiskers are useful in alchemy.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Isn't Jaina's hair white strickly because of the Mana bomb?
    It's the same magical energy mages regularly use, just more potent.
    And Medivh was there, for to Khadgar it could be no other. He was a man of middling years, his hair long and bound in a ponytail in the back. In his youth his hair had likely been ebon black, but now it was already turning gray at the temples and along the beard. Khadgar knew that this happened to many mages, from the stress of the magical energies they wielded.
    --The Last Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Dat magic keeps the ladies looking good for at least 800 years, or so I'm told.
    But when a guy does it, he turns into undead...

10+ Year Old Account
    I played with Leather Daddy Khadgar (woof!) but my friend played with Malibu Khadgar.