10+ Year Old Account

Im really nervous

ok so here is my original thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ption-question

now on top of all that shit this Christmas my wife and i are also going to add 2 more tablets for our 2 oldest kids. Somebody please help me out and tell me what my best options are.......plz plz plz

even if you have to check the other thread
    I love my babies but damn they are messing up my rating pushes with all this tablets and technology shit wtf somebody help a husband with a WOW passion,,,dammit

Im a father with a wife and 4 daughters between the ages of 4 and 9.....My most peaceful times are locking myself in our bedroom and playing wow away from all the woman in my home..but m daughters are taking away all my bandwith...i would be a dick if i said" hey you little fuckers daddy is playing wow get off of your devices ur using my bandwith wtf do i do guys???????????

its soo amazing when my daughter gets on her tablet my latency goes from about 90 home and word to about 500-600 witch means 7 second casts on a instant cast spell....its terrible....so i can just imagine 2 more tablets is gunna make my latecy explode?????? right? maybe?
    Last edited by Cuzzin; 2015-12-06 at 08:48 AM.
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    Call your cable company, their internet will probably be a lot faster than uverese's dsl.

maybe they could use an e-reader
    I would not let them use internet all day tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Why did you make a new thread? Should have just added this in the one you already have there. A) AT&T is DSL so yeah it's going to be subpar B) Have you bothered to look and see if you have access to any other ISP's? C) If you are stuck with the DSL then call AT&T ask about getting a second DSL line and have them run it to the room you play in and for god's sake plug it in WIFI is finicky spend the $5 for a cable and plug the damn thing in.
    If you can get a better ISP that hits the 75 range you should get that instead and you should be fine. I assume since you are an adult with children you can look up what ISP's are in your area on your own,

Also when they say post your Speed test results they want this

Did no one seriously answer this poor guy?

Buy a 3rd party router which allows you to regulate priority and speed of the devices. Give your computer priority and the majority of the bandwidth. Done

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Did no one seriously answer this poor guy?

Buy a 3rd party router which allows you to regulate priority and speed of the devices. Give your computer priority and the majority of the bandwidth. Done
    In his other thread they were explaining how to do it. For some reason I get the feeling he isn't the most tech savy out there and needs things throughly explained.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    In his other thread they were explaining how to do it. For some reason I get the feeling he isn't the most tech savy out there and needs things throughly explained.
    Wow players amirite peeps? /jk

10+ Year Old Account
    lol oh you guys

but yes im very not tech savy...like right now i did the 192.1.etc etc to find my router stuff online but i dont see how to change the priorities of the connected devices
    Last edited by Cuzzin; 2015-12-06 at 05:09 PM.
    Semper Fi