Brawler's Guild - Ro-shambo

Maybe I missed it... apologies if so... but why can't I find any threads or posts anywhere whining about how retarded it is that you need to use the MoP farm in WoD to get the card for this guy?

Therefore I hereby whine about said retardness!

The brawlers guild was never updated since 6.0, so I imagine few even remember BG exists and fewer care. Nearly any achievement hunter would've already done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    The brawlers guild was never updated since 6.0, so I imagine few even remember BG exists and fewer care. Nearly any achievement hunter would've already done it.
    That doesn't really matter... since it was updated for WoD at the start of exp it is still requiring you to go back to old, irrelevant content. Which is one thing, but requiring you to go back to old, irrelevant "non-game" content that they stated was going to be effectively phased out is pretty weak.

Then don't do it...? I'm glad there are still some things in game that make you revisit the old lands...especially because MoP was visually appealing and the farm was a nice way to handle food stuff its cool to go back...I don't care how minor it is, old content should never be 100% irrelevant, if you think you should be able to get it in any number of other ways then you can continue to whine I guess?...if you want it you will go get it, if not don't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

There is always one reason or another to go back to old content. Levelling new alts, world events, missed achievements etc. I don't mind them sending me back to dance with grandpa grumble again or ride a yeti around for 10 mins. Hell even the tortuous grind for the item in barrens is moderately acceptable. Sending you back to tend your farm in Valley for days or weeks on end for a drop is seriously lame though.

They could just give it a chance to drop from garrison mine / herb garden as well as the farm.

Same as complaining that you have to kill the old raid bosses to get their mount.

If you want it. Get it. No tears.

doing the farm takes all of what, 5 minutes a day?

im sorry that your busy schedule doesnt permit you 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Same as complaining that you have to kill the old raid bosses to get their mount.

If you want it. Get it. No tears.
    Not quite the same because they don't install a new achievement for old raid boss mounts with a new expansion as they did with the "new" brawler's guild. In fact if anything such achievements are removed (ahead of the curve etc) leaving the only incentive to go back being content you missed at the time - glory achievements, mounts, pets etc. Which is natural.

It might only take 5 minutes a day but it's 5 boring minutes and there's just no need for it. They could easily have moved / duplicated the drop into the current zone. Before the card drop from the farm was no hassle - chances are you were running your farm anyway. Now you are running your garrison not your farm, making you run the farm as well just to get this drop is churlish at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogi View Post
    Not quite the same because they don't install a new achievement for old raid boss mounts with a new expansion as they did with the "new" brawler's guild. In fact if anything such achievements are removed (ahead of the curve etc) leaving the only incentive to go back being content you missed at the time - glory achievements, mounts, pets etc. Which is natural.
    Actually they do - they ADD pets & achievements for getting those pets (and on one occasion mounts) to old content all the time.

It might only take 5 minutes a day but it's 5 boring minutes and there's just no need for it. They could easily have moved / duplicated the drop into the current zone. Before the card drop from the farm was no hassle - chances are you were running your farm anyway. Now you are running your garrison not your farm, making you run the farm as well just to get this drop is churlish at best.
    There was very little chance you were doing your farm still when the boss was added, it was a complete waste of time as you'd be exalted and the crap from it wasn't worth the time moving away from the AH in terms of G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

That doesn't really matter... since it was updated for WoD at the start of exp it is still requiring you to go back to old, irrelevant content. Which is one thing, but requiring you to go back to old, irrelevant "non-game" content that they stated was going to be effectively phased out is pretty weak.
    yeah its suck blizzard uses their WHOLE game for small trivial areas like Brawlers guild. either do it or dont. my god.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can always ask a friend if they still got a brawlers pass or just buy one on ah/bmah
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I missed it... apologies if so... but why can't I find any threads or posts anywhere whining about how retarded it is that you need to use the MoP farm in WoD to get the card for this guy?

No, I don't find that retarded, some special fights has to be unlocked in different ways. Life, some things you have to go and pick up.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You're complaining about this and not the Archaeology Brawler ticket?