Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I already stopped playing wow because it is to much like Diablo overall. so I will continue as I play diablo, for about a month afte every content patch. continue putting more and more diablo inspired stuff in. this just isn't wow anymore... RIP wow

Diablo will start ripping off WoW. First up, subscription fee to play it!

Deleted
    Legion will be amazing guys, those artifact quests are epics.

Quote Originally Posted by svany View Post
    Legion will be amazing guys, those artifact quests are epics.

I wonder if they will patch before xmas or let more people in. I am hoping for a smooth beta and lots gets fixed quick and xpac is here quicker than 8 damn months .

Deleted
    You don't get the problem. Diablo is Hack&Slay with a slot machine loot concept and too much randomisation in mobs and areas to support a real story. Quests there are shallow and the story is an excuse to kill monsters. It's more than OK for the genre, I have seen less fluff in such games, but it's not the depth which is expected in an RPG.

WoW gets less and less active skills, RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG in loot (RNG in drops, RGN in 2 different kinds of upgrades), and classes get watered down in their functionality as well - like, warriors can only taunt if they are in their tank spec. Normal rezzes will only be availalable for healers - as if they have forgotten how shitty life was for druids before they have got their normal rez. Every class can use only some of their available abilities not because of talents, but because they are locked to a spec. Yes, Cone of Cold and Dragon's Breath for mages did mostly the same - damaging mobs in a cone - but you could choose a stun or a slow depending on the situation (like, stun for ranged attackers, and slow for melees who can be kited). Now, it either the one or the other because you just cannot have both spells as a mage. We lose utility tools left and right and it's okay? It's not! They already have taken ability pruning too far for my taste, and now there will be even more of this. Will we end up with D3 style of fight, one attack per mouse button?

Why do they change WoW, when they already have a hack & slay game in their portfolio? That's stupid beyond belief from a marketing point of view. Two distinct brands can attract more customers overall.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2015-12-08 at 08:03 AM.

Well, we can always look forward to Candy Crush being incorporated into WoW someday.

I'm glad the complainers are a minority.

I hope they leave this treasure demon on live. Though I also wonder as someone else said, How would it work with healers and tanks? In Diablo it's really hard to kill if you don't go full dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaalta View Post
    I'm glad the complainers are a minority.

I hope they leave this treasure demon on live. Though I also wonder as someone else said, How would it work with healers and tanks? In Diablo it's really hard to kill if you don't go full dps.
    This is my main worry in regard to this thing. I usually quest on my tank characters in tank spec, and there were hints that healers should also be able to quest / level in heal spec. I don't see how they want to balance this. Will I need a group for that?

Deleted
    This community has become saltier than poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Xcell View Post
    After reading all the comments I keep seeing the same thing as this shit here ^

Please tell me how much % of the "amagad freaking out" crowd have actually seen the game? How many of them have experienced all these additions to complain? Seriously if you refuse any feature (sounds that you don't care whether it's good or bad) just because it's a ripoff, then by all means hit the unsubscribe button and make my launch day experience a better one.
    And posts like yours is why WoW is dwindling. You are aware everyone subsidizes the content, right? Posts like yours make it worse for everyone.

People have enumerated their concerns and you're still stuck on the treasure goblin. If, by some chance, you still think it's "just" one thing then I'd like to suggest reading this comment thread. It'll inform you of what you're ignorant of.

And, to add, just because it's a ripoff doesn't mean it fits into WoW well.

My first experience with the "if you don't like it, then leave" was with the Cata crowd. Guess what happened? People left, worlds grew empty, etc. They made the game easier and put in a catchup mechanic and people came back.

But yeah, I left because of flying and other issues. I know I'm not alone and I know I'm not part of a trivial minority, as I need look no further than the first flying thread for WoD and the current one for Legion.

Or maybe you enjoy a solo-mmo because it'd be awfully naive of you to think your guild will survive people "just leaving".

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    Why is the Razer Deathadder still being listed in the Setup of the Month?

The Steelseries Rival mouse tops it by leaps and bounds.

~ Better proportioned weight
    ~ Better grip and more flexible (Works great for Palm, Fingertip and Claw positions)
    ~ Better tracking and clicking
    ~ Better durability
    and the razer naga is superior to the steelseries

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Diablo is hack & slay .
    Hack 'n Slash* fixed it for you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    Hoping these sanctuary coins will be used to purchase the Vanilla collector edition pets, missed out on buying that back in the day, and they are adding ways in game to get the once exclusive cosmetic items.
    Won't ever happen, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by robomatticus View Post
    and the razer naga is superior to the steelseries

- - - Updated - - -

Hack 'n Slash* fixed it for you

- - - Updated - - -

Won't ever happen, sorry.
    Razer trash is superior to nothing.
    Its cheap plastic trash being sold at a premium because "MUH GAYMUR GEAR"
    It is garbage that breaks in less than 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Razer trash is superior to nothing.
    Its cheap plastic trash being sold at a premium because "MUH GAYMUR GEAR"
    It is garbage that breaks in less than 3 months.
    Not hardly. There is no better gaming mouse than the naga, and personally every razer product I've had (keyboards and mice) lasted multiple years before replacing with something newer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiazakuru View Post
    about the computer setups... the 700$ + a little bit one... is that a good computer to start with? i've never built a computer before but my current one is...rather shit and i rely want a new computer. i've been talking to a bunch of friends who have built there own and have told me that building your own is the best way to go for gaming and is cheaper than grabbing an already built one. So... is it worth building Dolphin? AND, windows 8+ operating system is separate right? so thats like.. 80$ or something? lmao im a super mega noob when it comes to these things lmao/ any help would be nice! thank you!!!
    I would probably rather choose AMD R9 380 GPU instead of GTX 960 because it seems to be a little bit more powerful and I beleive it is more future-proof than 960 (as far future-proofed as middle-end budget cards can be anyway ). Also I believe that I3 6100 should easily beat AMD 8300/8320 in games due to very limited multi-thread potencial of current games (and most likely future ones too)