Inquisition

Inquisiton RECRUITING raiders and pvp fanatics!
We also accept applicants from undergear'd/experienced good players who may have been away for a bit.

Current Progression
0/13 N HFC
0/13 H HFC

Raid Schedule
Friday 7pm-10/11pm PST (server -3 hours)
Saturday 7pm-10/11pm PST (server -3 hours)

Detailed Information

Who We Are
We are the Inquisition. We are a new guild that is started by a group of friends looking to
get ready for Legion, some of us are coming back to the game, some of us are still playing it, none-
theless we decided to make a guild on Bleeding Hollow that is focused on semi-hardcore raiding and
hardcore pvp. We are a close guild working hard to help each other out and push ourselves to the
next level. We are a group of players that dont care if you are RANK 1 gladiator or new to the whole
concept of PvP, we will still have a fun time together and wrek it nonetheless. If you are thinking
about coming back to World of Warcraft and dont know where to start, well we are that place. We
are interested in getting players back into the game and helping those who need help! We want you,
even if you dont think so! So come on and join us!

Performance
We dont expect you to be the best of the best, all we expect is that you are open to advice
and that you want to get better. We are not going to tell you how to play, we will just help you out.
All that we require for performance is that you always try to get better! I know I can get better so
let us get better, get stronger together!

Loot Distribution
Here is how the loot distribution works. I have this amazing addon that allows me to see
what you are currently wearing and compare it to the drop. We then check to see how high you roll
and compare that to your attendance and performance. When I say performance I dont mean you pull
the highest heals or dps that fight, I mean how hard "you" actually worked, and how you were acting.
If the stars align, then you get the shinies =D
Simple enough? I hope so!

Important Information!
If you are coming back to the game, just hit level 100, or for some other reason aint rocking
the 1000+ item level, then dont worry. We will help you gear up and get stronger. We can help you go
through Normal and Heroic BRF, clear Mythic Dungeons and WREK Alliance scum for your shiny purple
PvP gear. That way you can join us in raids and perform the way you want to (and do some SAVAGE
dps/heals and be able to brag to all of your friends about those shinies and chart breakings) We want
you to raid with us, we want you to WREK alliance with us, personally we want you whether you are
a casual or insane no life!

Player Vs. Player
Did you think we forgot about PvP? Well I sure as in heck didnt. PvP is awesome, who does not
like WREKING other people's day? I sure love it so come do it with us! Honestly even though we just
started as a guild, we have come together and WREK-ED alliance since the first day. We are currently
forming our RBG team ( REALLY BADASS GROUP ) and we do pvp together and alone everyday. So come
and join us for some WREK-ING!

THE BEST STUFF!

Guild Events

Day Specific Events
Mythic Mondays - We do Mythic dungeons as a guild to help gear everyone up and have fun doing it
Turn Up Tuesdays - We do LFR and some other fairly simple ways of gearing people up as a guild!
Wicked Wednesday - We do a ton of Battlegrounds and Arenas together as guild!
Throw back Thursday - We do old content for xmog runs and stuff together as a guild!
Fatal Fridays - We do our Normal raid day as well as all kinds of pvp as a guild!
Sauna Saturdays - Cause we roasting the Alliance and Wrek-ing Blackrock Foundry as a guild!
Sit'n'Relax Sundays - We just sit around in the capital city... of the ALLIANCE! Get wreked! As a guild!

Other Stuff

We plan on making more events daily and creating an even crazier and funner (ya it is a word) guild
community and we need your help to do so.

Guild Positions
We are currently looking for...
Officers
Raiders
PvP-ers
Event managers
Gold Farmers (i.e. auction house kings/queens)
Master Craftsmen/women/orc/tauren/bloodelf/undead/pandas/trolls/and yes even goblins

TO REACH US
My battletag is Outrunner#1732
If we dont get to you immediately then please make a post on our forums
h t t p : / / wrektarinquisition . wix. com/inquisition#!forums/a4qca
Just combine the url as I cannot post links yet.
Along the right side there is a sidebar, click on raid applications and put the normal details in.

Thank you for reading this far and we hope that you join us soon!
ONCE AGAIN, My battletag is as follows
Outrunner#1732

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping, We are currently looking for non shaman heals and any non-plate dps, no tanks for our team!