How Big of a Difference is Frost DW vs 2h...

So I always wanted know how much of a difference DW is vs 2h in Frost. Is it really significant? I always like the feeling of 2h doing massive damage, but i realize Frost is meant for constant attacks.

So my question is is how bad is 2h Frost spec? Is DW the only way to play it?

It really depends on what you do with it. Top PVE progression calls for DW, but 2h has it's uses in PVP due to its burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Sorry I should have said PVP then PVE

Deleted
    You don't play 2h frost simple as that, in any content.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    You don't play 2h frost simple as that, in any content.

Yeah wanted a better answer to why, I realize people do not. I just wanted to know how bad is it...

More flexible with runes, harder burst windows if you can set it up properly, more survivable, has an actual ranged option when getting kited.

Sadly, 2H frost is only good for soloing old content where you get the 75x damage boost. It's funny 1-2 shotting ICC bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anavrinx View Post
    Yeah wanted a better answer to why, I realize people do not. I just wanted to know how bad is it...
    It is one of the worst specs in the entire game across all classes. It is not even an option come Legion as Frost is forced to be DW.