Thread: Monk Discord

Monk Discord

Hi there guys, I feel maybe the time has come for us to have a central point to throw ideas at each other.

I notice a lot of other class threads are now using discord to talk to each other and create ideas and theorycraft.

What is Discord?

It's an application with an in-browser client, downloadable client and mobile application with the ability to provide text/voice chat among other players. Think like mumble with a really nice looking interface.

I created a tiny little server. Hopefully we can have our own little chat room for everything monk. Maybe you will be able to make some buddies or improve your game.

https://discord.gg/0gn8bpFcHzlASZ09

Here's the link. Hopefully somebody can take this over from me and create something decent for us monks

There's one already. People use discord to talk with the peak of serenity irc channel. I believe the link can be found on monk meditations website. I'm in mobile but I'll try to edit this with a link when I can.

Peak of Serenity Discord: discord.gg/0dkfBMAxzTkAqhqj
    Last edited by dhays; 2015-12-08 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhays View Post
    There's one already. People use discord to talk with the peak of serenity irc channel. I believe the link can be found on monk meditations website. I'm in mobile but I'll try to edit this with a link when I can.

Peak of Serenity Discord: discord.gg/0dkfBMAxzTkAqhqj
    Why are you guys harassing me in there. I can see the whole history and something told me to ctrl-f my name. It's just a secret bully lounge.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Why are you guys harassing me in there. I can see the whole history and something told me to ctrl-f my name. It's just a secret bully lounge.
    Lmao, I used to get that a lot too. Monk-IRC users are not the brightest sparks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

oo thank you. see this is nice to know

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lmao, I used to get that a lot too. Monk-IRC users are not the brightest sparks.
    Except, you know, all of the theorycrafters that pop in there from time to time... And the high-end raiders, ex-raiders etc. Wait, isn't that most of the monk IRC population?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Not a secret, we harass anyone/everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Not a secret, we harass anyone/everyone
    Including me it seems....

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Including me it seems....
    esp u! ^^ <3

Deleted
    Link expired, friends

edit; You can make a permanent share link, click extra options when you create an 'instant invite' link in Discord