Deleted

Rune Tap Weakaura Help

Hello all,

I've been trying to get a weakaura to show Rune tap in a specific way. However, I am not able to construct one from scratch as my knowledge of weakaura's is very basic. I was wondering if someone already has one or is able to make me one

Here is the specific's I am wanting the weakaura to show.

Starting from phase 1 being Active with 2 stacks shown above the weakaura "rune tap" ability icon. Which shows the relevent stack 2, 1, or 0 stacks. Showing 100% colour and no fade etc.
    Going through the usages of rune tap ability, when I use "Rune Tap" I want it to show the Up-time of the active mitigation of rune tap in a cooldown timer setting on the icon but in 100% colour and no fade as I still will have 1 stack. Then when it comes off up-time cooldown, I want it to show in 100% colour and no fade the recharge cooldown timer. Then when all the usages/stacks are used, the icon then goes greyscale with the stacks indicating either 0 or no text for stacks but in the middle of the icon showing the recharge timer and cooldown clockwork effect as it would do through the other phases.

So, basically this should be like this. if I was going to spam use rune tap after.
    Neutral =
    2 (Centered above the icon)
    {Rune Tap Icon} = In colour showing full ability ready to be used. (No cooldown or timer in the center).

First Charge =
    1 (Centered above the icon)
    {Rune Tap Icon} = Showing the Up-time of Rune Tap with with a cooldown spiral (icon not grey scale) with a timer in the center of the icon.

After uptimer =
    1 (Centered above the icon)
    {Rune Tap Icon} = Showing the recharge rate of Rune Tap with with a cooldown spiral (icon not grey scale) with a timer in the center of the icon.

Second Charge =
    0 (Centered above the icon)
    {Rune Tap Icon} = Showing the Up-time of Rune Tap with with a cooldown spiral (icon not grey scale as its up and active) a timer in the center of the icon.

After uptimer =
    0 (Centered above the icon)
    {Rune Tap Icon} = Showing the recharge rate of Rune Tap with with a cooldown spiral (Now in grey scale) with a timer in the center of the icon.

I hope that made sense. I would appreciate all the help possible!

Thank you so much in advance!
    Juicy

Had to make a group for this to work, just move the group to move the icon - if you want to resize it, you'll have to resize it by clicking "Juicy_RuneTap Group", scrolling down to where it says width and height, and adjust those numbers.

I made the first one assuming you didn't have omniCC or elvui's cooldown text:
    http://pastebin.com/EPeHw5RN

This second one is for if you do have OmniCC:
    http://pastebin.com/JTwafDNM

I would recommend getting OmniCC and using the second one, there are fewer auras in there.