Thread: BOS trinkets

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

BOS trinkets

So after patch 6.2.3 hit I've been looking at forums and I can't find a legit answer on which two trinkets are best for unholy Dk with bos talent, I know vial is regarded as number 1 but I'm extremely unlucky on getting it. So I have I have access to all heroic trinkets 2/2 upgraded with potential to get a mythic pebble from kormrok as we are progressing, I'd like to know which 2 HFC trinkets are best for Bos?
    Please give me an answer with facts ! Thanks all for your time.

Deleted
    Heroic UeH and the loom if you don't have Vial.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Heroic UeH and the loom if you don't have Vial.
    is the str Heirloom trinket really that good over DC if you dont have vial?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxus View Post
    is the str Heirloom trinket really that good over DC if you dont have vial?
    I wondering the same because I have DC at 2/2

Deleted
    Depends on the fight, DC is pretty trash these days apart from Xhul, the loom tends to have higher up time than UeH which even requires build up time, the passive just lacks a bit, but then again all STR trinkets from HFC are awful.

BoS is all about lining up all you can during it, hence Vial sitll being BiS and UeH being strong as well, neither DC or EDH do anything to boost BoS further apart from the passive STR.
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2015-12-08 at 10:31 PM.

Anyone know if heroic vial is better than the heirloom trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Outremer View Post
    Anyone know if heroic vial is better than the heirloom trinket?
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/unholy-...t-best-in-slot
    Note: BoS scales best with MS + ring, heroic/mythic vial is always gonna be one of the trinkets you use.

Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    Note: BoS scales best with MS + ring, heroic/mythic vial is always gonna be one of the trinkets you use.
    You shouldn't blindly link Icy Veins trinket lists (which are often incorrect), especially seeing as Gronntooth War Horn isn't even on the list.

Deleted
    Looking at someone else's sim results that are probably half a year old is not really to accurate information.

Looking at someone else's sim results that are probably half a year old is not really to accurate information.
    Skullflower's results, nothing has really changed since the release for HFC

Deleted
    Skullflower's results, nothing has really changed since the release for HFC
    except +10ilvls, new trinket, buff to most abilities..

TheQ_DK from #Acherus made some sims 3 weeks ago.
    http://imgur.com/S946WRu

Looking at the results I'm guessing he's comparin upgraded trinkets.
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Unholy Death Knight: Cripple your opponent by slowly drowning them in a low FPS spiral of despair.
    Only playing DK

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    except +10ilvls, new trinket, buff to most abilities..
    That wouldn't effect anything? Every trinket would get +10 ilvls, still in the same spot to what I linked.

Deleted
    That wouldn't effect anything? Every trinket would get +10 ilvls, still in the same spot to what I linked.
    This is just wrong in so many levels.

This is just wrong in so many levels.
    Even with recent sims, vial + ueh is top??

Deleted
    Personally, anecdotally, mythic ueh seems to proc a lot for me. Back to back and more procs are not unusual either.

I can't seem to get a decent simc result with armoury down and me being an idiot but vial + ueh seems a safe bet for now.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2015-12-10 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Stupid phone auto text

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    You shouldn't blindly link Icy Veins trinket lists (which are often incorrect), especially seeing as Gronntooth War Horn isn't even on the list.
    As of right now icy veins and askmrrobbot have the boa trinkets way under valued. Last few sims I have done for my toons have them doing far less then they do live also. Sadly when one tool breaks they all become worthless.

- - - Updated - - -

That is not how math works. If you don't understand how some having a flat increase to a static number isn't the same as the ones with procs or % buffs increasing, you shouldn't offer advice.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My original question was what trinkets were best excluding vial of convulsive shadows I don't have access to it yet when I do I'll switch for now I have every other trinket which two pair up the best .

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfredo View Post
    My original question was what trinkets were best excluding vial of convulsive shadows I don't have access to it yet when I do I'll switch for now I have every other trinket which two pair up the best .
    Using BoS with no vial on every boss who's not a demon and pure ST UeH and pebble(unless you get very lucky with DC it'll be a dps loss), if there's adds up UeH and DC, with a demon boss UeH and BoA.

I would use the Gronntooth War Horn(BoA trinket) and Unending Hunger Heroic for BoS.
    Noblood US-Illidan Logs