Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MCJOHNS117 View Post
    Haha, 1.7 million health (if i saw that correctly)...so much for the stat squish I guess /shrug
    You did, someone also hit a boss for 250k damage. Looks like Blizzard wants numbers to get crazier than they were in MoP.

Can I ask what the hell the point in the squish was with WoD if the numbers in Legion are just gonna be crazy higher than MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Can I ask what the hell the point in the squish was with WoD if the numbers in Legion are just gonna be crazy higher than MoP?
    simple... the game cant handle huge numbers so the game requires a stat squish every 2 expansions from now on till the end of the games lifespan. if you still dont understand this then ur not a bright fellow...
    Toss the dice until we fly, to dance with Jak o' the Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Kent1000 View Post
    simple... the game cant handle huge numbers so the game requires a stat squish every 2 expansions from now on till the end of the games lifespan. if you still dont understand this then ur not a bright fellow...
    If you bothered to read I asked why are they higher than MoPs if like you said the game can't handle huge numbers. Perhaps read yourself before resorting to insults.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The squish had less to do with ridiculously high numbers, and more to do with straightening the ilvl curve. Basically, all the ilvl jumps through raid gear in vanilla -> cata were merged into one ilvl per character level. It had the effect of lowering the numbers by quite a bit, but it's still going to grow, and the ilvl curve will keep ramping up, until they feel it necessary to apply the same technique to other "irrelevant" expansions raids in the future.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    The squish had less to do with ridiculously high numbers, and more to do with straightening the ilvl curve. Basically, all the ilvl jumps through raid gear in vanilla -> cata were merged into one ilvl per character level. It had the effect of lowering the numbers by quite a bit, but it's still going to grow, and the ilvl curve will keep ramping up, until they feel it necessary to apply the same technique to other "irrelevant" expansions raids in the future.
    Yeah but 1 million is a bit overkill coming up from 400-700k isn't it?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-12-10 at 07:09 AM.

Seems like PvE players are getting screwed with the EMFH change to appease some outspoken PvPers. I don't see why they can't simply have it limited only in BGs/Arenas, and leave it as-is everywhere else? Why affect the entire Human playerbase to satisfy a small fraction of it?

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Jesus Christ. <=30sec cooldown on other effects makes it a BUFF, not a nerf. Now they can have TWO stun removals within 2 minutes. Stun is the most-present and destructive form of CC in PVP.

Why can't they just give each race the same racial between factions. It's not that hard. It's the ONLY way to balance racials in PVP without disabling them completely.

WoTF is still garbage. Every Fear and Charm effect is easily re-applied. All people do is trick Undead players into using their WotF so it puts their trinket on cooldown.
    Yea, they need to make EMFH baseline for every race. This way they can remove PvP trinkets entirely imo. However this is definitely a buff the more I thought about it. Kind of scary Blizzard didn't realize this, however it's still early in alpha/beta and I personally dont see it going live as is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That's exactly what they're doing with the new PVP talents.
    Not entirely, because EMFH is buffed now. It just needs to be a racial for every class...For the Horde and For the Alliance, I know the names i just said are stupid but it would make balancing pvp a lot easier and would keep from people swaying to one side for rated pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Not entirely, because EMFH is buffed now. It just needs to be a racial for every class...For the Horde and For the Alliance, I know the names i just said are stupid but it would make balancing pvp a lot easier and would keep from people swaying to one side for rated pvp.
    It's becoming more or less the same as Will of the Forsaken, just clearing another type of impairment. The new PVP talents offer everyone what EMFH is on live servers right now. It's the very first one you have access to with all classes.

http://beta.wowdb.com/pvp-talent-calculator

I don't see the change as either a buff or a nerf, it's something entirely different. It just carries over the old name.

Holy moly, that's the first great looking Hunter tier since the WoW launch.

VERY good idea to make a Sylvanas-based tier set. Don't like the woman much, but she has style.

I especially love the bright green variant, but also the more darker ones. Ohhh man.