[A] 728 Disc Priest LF Mythic Progression

To begin, I must make it clear that I am not interested in permanently leaving my current guild. They have taken a break until Legion's release, but I am still very interested in seeing the entirety of Hellfire Citadel.

With that out of the way, I am a very experienced raider that is capable of committing to a full-time schedule without issue. I do not like missing out on raiding content, and my guild going on hiatus has left me disappointed with the fact that I won't be able to experience anything remotely difficult this tier. I have spent the majority of time on World of Warcraft attempting to raid at a high level, having participated in heroic-level content from Ulduar onward. I reached my peak in MoP attaining a US35 25M Heroic Garrosh and US50 25M Heroic Lei Shen on my Resto Shaman. Even though I am not in a hardcore environment any longer, I have always maintained the mindset of a hardcore raider in that I always push myself to improve where possible, and do not tolerate (my own) mistakes on an encounter.

I am currently only 2/13M after a few failed PUG attempts in the group finder, but feel more than confident in my ability to handle any mechanic Mythic throws at me after experiencing it. I'm also more than willing to trial through heroic or otherwise. I am not interested in hopping between guilds, and would like to find one group to round out the rest of WoD with on a positive note.

I am available to raid on any day, and generally flexible with times as long as they do not exceed 2AM EST. I am not permitted to post logs yet, but have many, many available for every fight in HFC with a search of my Priest's name on WarcraftLogs.

If you have any additional questions for me, would like me to complete an application, or have any concerns to address please post in this thread or contact me through battle.net at Lissle#1720.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

/tenchar

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking.

Bump. As of last night, I have also killed Kormrok and Kilrogg on Mythic. Saved for the rest of the week, but still inquiring.

[A] <Currently Online> Sargeras

Hello there! Currently Online is currently the most active guild on Sargeras, having over 3000 members across 4 guilds, and we are looking for dedicated mythic raiders to help bolster our core roster as we progress towards Archimonde.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Mon 10pm-1am CST

Current progression: 13/13 H 9/13 M

Loot is decided by a loot council

I cant post links either, but you can contact me at Crim#1273 and we can talk about giving you a trial run.