Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    The absence of contention is not equivalent to advocacy.
    Unless its a self proclaimed Christian shooter murdering people at a Planned Parenthood, according to mmo posters

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Unless its a self proclaimed Christian shooter murdering people at a Planned Parenthood, according to mmo posters
    There are a few highly partisan posters here, to be sure. So the double standard doesn't really surprise me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    The absence of contention is not equivalent to advocacy.
    Enabling is beeing an accomplice. This is not a debate of ideas. There are horrendeus crimes beeing commited. If your answer to such crimes is passiveness then you are enabling it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its not about criticism, its about not not repeating history and lets face it, we will end up punishing people who live normal lives.... and give money to those who want to kill people.

The bold is funny in terms of U.S
    The ratio of conservatives to liberals in the U.S. is much higher than in Muslim countries. That being said, I don't really think they're that comparable. Sure, many Americans espouse conservative views, and many try to push them into legislation ("Cough Republicans Cough"), but people coming from countries where conservative laws on abortion, women's rights, and homosexuality, among other things are more likely to take things to an extreme than in the U.S. in my opinion.

Also, one could definitely argue for conservative views on homosexuality and abortion in the U.S., but when it comes to women's rights, I don't think you can really make a direct comparison. Women are actively shamed, harassed, and even murdered, and it goes to a blind eye in those countries. I hate this word, but institutionalized sexism is very prevalent in these countries, so comparing a few rednecks and misogynists in Georgia to a country that employs Shariah law is a bit disingenuous.

Besides, what does it matter anyways? I'll criticize conservatives as well for their backwards view on social liberties just as much as Muslims. Bringing in MORE people who have backwards views is not something I'm advocating. Yes, the U.S. is a melting pot to some degree, but we still get to decide who comes here and quite frankly if you're going to bring your stone-age views when it comes to these things, then find a different country to dump yourself on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
    Another load of bollocks from a muslim apologist. Of course it is brave to stand and tell the truth about a barbaric bronze age death cult. In fact, practising said cult is what has no virtue at all.
    The Bronze Age was long gone 2500 years ago; Islam is less than 1500 years old - you're literally over a millennium off and the only point you've made is to add one more to the long list of bigots demonstrating their own ignorance.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Enabling is beeing an accomplice. This is not a debate of ideas. There are horrendeus crimes beeing commited. If your answer to such crimes is passiveness then you are enabling it.
    Okay. So then what are you doing to fight human trafficking? How about those labour camps in North Korea? Rape in the Congo? Child slavery? Surely if we applied your standard consistently, your general lack of time spent actively condemning these horrendous acts makes you a direct collaborator in all of them. Or do you understand the problem with your logic, here?
    Last edited by Anonymous1038853; 2015-12-09 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to leave this here
    I like how she compared multiple genocides to 9/11, and never addressed the point that the Muslim girl was ACTUALLY trying to make, which is that a war of ideologies cannot be won with weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I like how she compared multiple genocides to 9/11, and never addressed the point that the Muslim girl was ACTUALLY trying to make, which is that a war of ideologies cannot be won with weapons.
    We're not at war with ideologies we are at war with people who have ideologies who want to murder us because they don't like ours

Even still, it's a catch-22 if we're expected to wage a war of ideals, but are simultaneously told that this conflict has nothing to do with religion. We can't dismantle the harmful portions of Islamic doctrine if people consistently refuse to acknowledge them in any capacity. So when Brigitte Gabriel states that we need to throw political correctness into the trashcan, and understand that moderate muslims aren't actually part of the contention, she's absolutely answering the query levied. YOMV, I suppose.

Deleted
    I'm just going to leave this here

As should be fucking obvious there are not 180 milion muslims trying to destroy the west. 180 million people trying to destroy the west would mean bombs going off in every major western capital every hour of every day.

In the eighties a team of half a dozen IRA bombers paralyzed Britain's road network and tourist industry and blew up the hotel where most of the British government were in conference. That was six people-do you have any idea what 180 million sociopaths could do?

You should be disgusted with yourself for posting this vile, hateful nonsense.

The Republican party in American grows more far right extreme by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    As should be fucking obvious there are not 180 milion muslims trying to destroy the west. 180 million people trying to destroy the west would mean bombs going off in every major western capital every hour of every day.

In the eighties a team of half a dozen IRA bombers paralyzed Britain's road network and tourist industry and blew up the hotel where most of the British government were in conference. That was six people-do you have any idea what 180 million sociopaths could do?

You should be disgusted with yourself for posting this vile, hateful nonsense.
    It's not hateful its the truth, for some reason you can't attack radicals without being labeled you are attacking ALL. No bigoted person worries non radicals

Another example of Liberals making Islam untouchable to criticism, unwilling to discuss the obvious dangers of Islamification and Sharia Law.

When polling shows that over half of the Muslims living in your country want the choice of Sharia Law over the Constitution that should open your eyes and be up for serious discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    i dont think any other religions have the general public cheering attacks on innocent people in the streets acting like its a party and joyful event ?
    Not any more, sadly. Ahhh, the good ole days, how we miss them.

uh no, you don't get to admit the followers of a relgion are backwards and then criticize others for thinking that's not a good thing, piss off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Another example of Liberals making Islam untouchable to criticism, unwilling to discuss the obvious dangers of Islamification and Sharia Law.

When polling shows that over half of the Muslims living in your country want the choice of Sharia Law over the Constitution that should open your eyes and be up for serious discussion.
    Sounds like the very religious communities in this country that already do practice their own separate law. Until it interferes with the real law.

O' the land of the free, and the home of the fucking pussies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamortykins View Post
    O' the land of the free, and the home of the fucking pussies.
    Wont feel safe till everyone whose brown is incinerated, and even then the big red will be the next target to fear. Gotta keep in power via fear. Our government has been weak for 14 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Their ideology is flawed from the base up. I won't afford it respect it doesn't deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Anti Anti-Muslim rhetoric isn't brave.
    w0w clever.