Horde Back after 2 years!

Hi everyone! I am back to wow after 2 years! I have to say I am having a lot of fun with all the new changes and I am still catching up. However I have hit a plateau with my Ret paladin. I have been reading on rotation and priority here on MMO-champ and over at icy-veins, now my question is that somewhere in the rotation I am having a 1 to 2 second window where I can't cast any HP builder nor have enough HP to use a Final Veredict. This makes me wonder if I am doing something wrong? I have tried following CLC ret but I find it that it is not as accurate. Can anyone explain to me if that 2 sec window is normal or if there is something I need to change?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quite normal.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure. trying to get back on track and optimize my performance

Deleted
    CLC (or Hekili, it's new bigger brother) are as accurate as you make them. The times when there isn't anything to do are few and far between but they do happen. By the time you master it, though, it will be all changed for the pre-Legion patch in all probability.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    CLC (or Hekili, it's new bigger brother) are as accurate as you make them. The times when there isn't anything to do are few and far between but they do happen. By the time you master it, though, it will be all changed for the pre-Legion patch in all probability.
    I have been using ClCret, never heard of hekili so I will check it out tonight. Do you have any recommendation on string for them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vahlkor View Post
    I have been using ClCret, never heard of hekili so I will check it out tonight. Do you have any recommendation on string for them?
    If you use Hekili, you won't need one. Just need to setup clashes but they will be a personal thing depending on your reactions and latency. I would disable a few things like interrupt though. I did a video on how I set it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NYq...TLzVsc&index=9

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    If you use Hekili, you won't need one. Just need to setup clashes but they will be a personal thing depending on your reactions and latency. I would disable a few things like interrupt though. I did a video on how I set it up.
    hey thanks! definetly checking it out tonight