Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

I see many less then an hours flight away
    Unless nobody told me that the new class of US Destroyers are now equipped with teleportation devices - that makes no sense.

A predator was launched from Italy immediately when the crowd started gathering, before the attack was even declared - went full speed across the Med - and arrived during the attack.

An army commando unit was in the air during the attack but they weren't expected until the next morning, and turned around once everyone was out of the country.

A C-130 was in Israel, but it wasn't going to get to Benghazi until brunch time the following day: and it too turned around when everyone was out of the country.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-12-10 at 12:15 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

fuck, here we go another fucking Benghazi story
    (what the fuck is this shit meme)

10+ Year Old Account
    so vyxn are you going to spam benghazi threads until you get permabanned or something?

10+ Year Old Account

I see many less then an hours flight away
    I live in that area, I know the distances and I don't see any. Can you point them out please?

10+ Year Old Account
    we know why because Clinton didn't have the balls to take out bin Ladin when he had the chance when the military had him in their sights
    and here we come to the crux of the problem. you think democrats are to blame for every disaster since the beginning of time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    and here we come to the crux of the problem. you think democrats are to blame for every disaster since the beginning of time.
    I'm not saying the Democrats killed the Dinosaurs, a meteor did that - but if SOMEBODY didn't veto the "War on Meteors" Act, we'd be riding velociraptors to work.

Thanks Obama!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    The Pentagon is always ready to go. If you asked them "are you ready to nuke Russia, China and anyone else we feel like back into the stone age 'cause I'm feeling kinda angsty today...." their answer would be "yes".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see anything bad about even Panetta (much less Hillary) in the OP's article. It's pretty irrelevant. He said forces could spin up (ie start heading there), and the article incorrectly tries to claim that statement means he lied that troops could be there in time. They obviously couldn't teleport there from Nato bases in Europe, there would be travel time from the EU in addition to getting staged. That's something that would have taken 10+ hours for sure. So it wouldn't have been in time most likely to help with Benghazi, which matches what he's said all along. And as far as Hillary, she was Sec of State (foreign relations), not commander of the military.