Poll: Would you try Mountain Dew-flavored wings?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That sounds disgusting.

I knew a guy who dunked his chicken tenders in Mt. Dew, like people dunk donuts in milk, was pretty disgusting.

I wouldn't try that shit, regardless of what kind of eating plan I was on.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    I knew a guy who dunked his chicken tenders in Mt. Dew, like people dunk donuts in milk, was pretty disgusting.

Why would you ruin TWO things like that?!

WHY?!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Umm...

Yuck?

Wait, what's wrong with dunking a donut in milk? Specifically chocolate donuts at least.

I rather eat the wings and wash it down with mountain dew rather than bathing the wing in the flavor. I love mountain dew as much as any gamer, but this isn't a step I'd take. It would be like offering milk flavored cookies simply because people wash their cookies down with milk. We like that BBQ flavor, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wait, what's wrong with dunking a donut in milk? Specifically chocolate donuts at least.
    Nothing, I was referring to dunking chicken tenders in Mt. Dew. Donuts and milk are a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Why would you ruin TWO things like that?!

WHY?!
    He was of questionable morality and unquestionable lack of sobriety. He was also fond of the random Wheaties and Budweiser.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Deleted
    Why not redbull flavored wings?

they made their already shitty wings more vomit prone? cool now to wash down that vomit taste with delicious glass of Budweiser while watching 75 tv's playing 3 different sports all while frat children cheer and shout. gee where do i sign up?
    Last edited by Glnger; 2015-12-09 at 10:34 PM.

That's all kinds of disgusting.

That's just weird.

As a person that likes Mt. Dew.. why? Why mix these two things.
    I was incredulous when I saw the title, but then after reading the post it made more sense. Like I love these dry rub mango and something or other wings that I had before that were sweet and spicy.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was of questionable morality and unquestionable lack of sobriety. He was also fond of the random Wheaties and Budweiser.
    I seriously just gagged. How could you do that to wheaties???

I would dip a french fry in the sauce just to see. Sounds very jasbdkjabvkjasdh though.

I really don't get how people are up in arms about this. It's essentially a marinade which people have made with similar things

http://ilovetoeatgoodfood.blogspot.c...-marinade.html

Quick google search showed plenty of people have done similar before. Weird thing is the link above says mountain dew, but they have sun drop in the picture.

I would give it a try. I am more partial to the traditional buffalo wings, preferably the hottest version available.

Nothing, I was referring to dunking chicken tenders in Mt. Dew. Donuts and milk are a classic.

Like...together? The fuck was wrong with him?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I was incredulous when I saw the title, but then after reading the post it made more sense. Like I love these dry rub mango and something or other wings that I had before that were sweet and spicy.
    the only problem is how much sugar is in Mt. Dew. The citrus is fine, the sugar.. doesn't belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I seriously just gagged. How could you do that to wheaties???
    No one ever came up with an explanation for that, and there were a few of us that would ditch out of his place if he was going that down horrible road.

Oh, sorry I dumbed. I read that as an addition, not a comparison.

the only problem is how much sugar is in Mt. Dew. The citrus is fine, the sugar.. doesn't belong.
    Yeah, one of the reviews said the sauce is over the top sweet...author's opinion so YMMV. I've never eaten at BWW but I find these new Dew-flavored foods to be both fascinating and terrifying.

Anyone try the Dew-flavored Doritos/Cheetos?