Glyph of Flap Flap

So i recently boosted a druid about a week ago made him resto and balance and after gearing him out for pvp. while i was gearing i saw another boomkin start flapping in the arena and i proceeded to lose my shit. This glyph is the best damn glyph in the game and for the past 2 days ive been just not stop having fun with it. I felt like more people should go flappy flap instead of star form. But thats just me. TY whoever decided to make that glyph real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Combine that with an engi's World Shrinker, bis killshot eu.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattz View Post
    So i recently boosted a druid about a week ago made him resto and balance and after gearing him out for pvp. while i was gearing i saw another boomkin start flapping in the arena and i proceeded to lose my shit. This glyph is the best damn glyph in the game and for the past 2 days ive been just not stop having fun with it. I felt like more people should go flappy flap instead of star form. But thats just me. TY whoever decided to make that glyph real.
    the introduction of the glyph is the best thing added in WoD. says quite a bit.

7+ Year Old Account
    What makes Glyph of Flap even better: air swimming when using a transform toy

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

This is something that must stick around for Legion. Flapping around always makes for laughs, even get whispers to do it on a regular occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthadal View Post
    What makes Glyph of Flap even better: air swimming when using a transform toy
    Or flying when transformed to a high Arakkoa.

Best Glyph in game hands down. World shrinker + the glyph is the best.

Get a mate with the legendary staff from Firelands or just vial of the sands. Make him "mount" it and then still his apperance with sky mirror, prismatic reflections etc and then flap. that is awesome. sadly u cant use the toy to steal ur pet's apperance, but if u get a mate to do it and still it again, then u can have a laugh. one of the best is aquatic form with flap :P buddy take ur aquatic form, then u get out of the water, boomkin form and then take the aquatic form! Flap! Flap! Bitches!!

This thread is why I adore my druid, lol.

I use it with my ogre costume it's great swimming around