ST Spec if your guild has bad ring timings?

Our raid leader loves to sync rings with 3 minute cooldowns, or for some fights we ring at very specific times to beat checks. This is fine with me, and we're not trying to rank or cheese for ranks so as long as bosses fall over it's alright.

However, I'm starting to think that BoS with my 706 Vial + 735 UeH isn't the best single target spec because of this. I find I do comparable when I use NP and my 746 DC and 735 UeH due to the fact that I'm BoS/trinket/ring every 3 minutes rather than 2. I've even considered going back to Frost for ST.

Is there a simcraft APL or something I can do to verify my hunch? Any thoughts from others as to how long you have to hold BoS inefficiently before NP or Defile come out on top for Single target (reaver/Zak) or maybe even 2 target cleave (HFC/Velhari)?

Or is BoS THAT far ahead for a single target that I could miss a full activation of it and still have it come out ahead?

Deleted
    BoS is ahead of NP no matter if it's lined with ring or not, you didn't have access to ring in BRF and you still played BoS.