Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What age are usually the characters wearing this fashion in anime or videogames ?
    There is no set age. You can find adults, teens and children.

You can even find men and boys.

The same goes for hot-blooded mecha pilots, despite the fact that you added "young" when you brought up the archetype.

There are not that many mecha pilots in their thirties nowadays.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm going to make a tactical battle game where all the characters look like they are literally newborn babies and when people complain about it I'll point to the instruction manual where it clearly lists all of their ages as 18
    The goal of this game is for the Dad to babyproof the house while the child has to kill themselves. It looks like a lot of fun.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Deleted
    There are not many characters in their thirties overall.

There are not that many mecha pilots in their thirties nowadays.
    Why 30? Why not 18?

Why move the goal post there?

Why not say what you think it is you are proving with this line of argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Well Tales of Zestiria had Edna and Symonne. Then again Bandai isn't Nintendo of America.

Either way, I think the point is moot when we have no issues slaughtering or being slaughtered as an underage character. Blood and gore? No problem! Swimsuit and bikini's? TABOO!
    The thing is, people are equating moral objections with "SJW"s and its two totally different things.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

What age are usually the characters wearing this fashion in anime or videogames ?
    >Who is Misa Amazne.
    >Who is Suigintou.
    >Who is Ruri Gokou.
    >Who is Rinko Ogasawara.
    >Who is Celestia Ludenberg.
    >Who is Kanako Urashima.
    >Who is Perona.

give me a fucking break.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    >Who is Misa Amazne.
    >Who is Suigintou.
    >Who is Ruri Gokou.
    >Who is Rinko Ogasawara.
    >Who is Kanako Urashima.
    >Who is Perona.

give me a fucking break.
    Some people just aren't up their own butt about anime as you?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Some people just aren't up their own butt about anime as you?
    Then maybe they should stop talking out of their ass about it?

>Who is Misa Amazne.
    >Who is Suigintou.
    >Who is Ruri Gokou.
    >Who is Rinko Ogasawara.
    >Who is Kanako Urashima.
    >Who is Perona.

give me a fucking break.
    Kuroneko is not really a good example..

Then maybe they should stop talking out of their ass about it?
    It looked like the person was honestly asking so they could gather information, but hey if you want to be shitty towards people instead, by all means. Makes you look real good!

It looked like the person was honestly asking so they could gather information, but hey if you want to be shitty towards people instead, by all means. Makes you look real good!
    They should gather information on their own time, not use vague questions about things they don't understand to prove a point that they're not even going to spell out.

Kuroneko is not really a good example..
    Why? Because she is 15?
    Hardly an underaged kid, or are we going to start talking about the the age of consent in every country in this world?

Are you being serious right now? Go back and read this person's post and actually pay attention to the conversation going on instead of trying to jump down my throat.
    Then again, from the person who spinned up some conspiracy theory that i wrongfully quoted his post on purpose for reasons god's knows why, i shouldn't expect much.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-12-10 at 06:46 PM.

Where I did that ?

And that's what I'm trying to say in this post : the games that are not censored are not censored because they are about woman wearing skimpy outfits, they might me censored because of the age of the women wearing the said clothes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    They should gather information on their own time, not use vague questions about things they don't understand to prove a point that they're not even going to spell out.
    That's called a rhetorical question : Kobato, Hansel and Gretel, Kuroneko, etc...clearly don't look 18.

That's called a rhetorical question : Kobato, Hansel and Gretel, Kuroneko, etc...clearly don't look 18.
    And seeing as how there are plenty of characters that are over 18 what do you think this proves?

Deleted

Did anyone ever claim such?

Where I did that ?

And that's what I'm trying to say in this post : the games that are not censored are not censored because they are about woman wearing skimpy outfits, they might me censored because of the age of the women wearing the said clothes.

Marie-Rose is 18 years old
    , stop trying to push your weird perception of her age as some fucking objective truth.

Deleted

Marie-Rose is 18 years old
    , stop trying to push your weird perception of her age as some fucking objective truth.
    B-b-but 4'10" !

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    B-b-but 4'10" !
    b-b-but pigtails!

Well CLEARLY this woman is underaged, just look!

I wonder if people have ever been to college if they are so certain Marie Rose couldn't be 18.

When I was in college I saw girls of her size/appearance on a near daily basis ranging from 18-22 year olds.

You know why stores are supposed to card you if you look under 40? Because appearance is not an accurate judge of age, ever.

This guy was 18 years old in that picture, Greg Oden. He looks like he is in his mid 30s if not older. More real life proof of your idiocy judging age off of appearance.

It's not like Marie Rose is 4'2'' with no body development and never hit puberty like sarah would have you believe.