Which game to choose AC or R6?

So I just picked up a new 980 ti and it came with a bonus game choice. Either Assassin's Creed or Rainbow Six... Any suggestions? I don't have any knowledge of either game. Strictly a WOW player for the most part. Thanks in advance!
    Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, Win 7 Ult 64-bit, Ram Crucial Ballistix Sport (4x8) 32GB DDR3 @ 799MHz, Mobo ASUSTeK Z97-A, Zalman Air Cooler, Monitors (3) - DELL 2709W (1), DELL E2414H (x2), Drives Samsung 850 Pro 256GB(x2)SSD in Raid 0, 3TB Seagate ST3000DM 3.5" @ 7200 rpm, Samsung T1 500GB USB 3.0 External SSD, EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB FTW ACX 2.0+ w/BP, Fractal Design Arc XL, EVGA Supernova NEX750B, HL-DT-ST BD-RE Cd-R optical, G710 Mechanical Keyboard, G500 Gaming Mouse

How about neither? The new Rainbow Six is a multiplayer only game (so if you're looking for something with any kind of single-player, it's a no-go) and Assassin's Creed is following up on Unity, which is widely considered one of the most disastrous AAA releases ever (so should you really be rewarding Ubisoft for that kind of behavior by buying their yearly sequel?).
    Last edited by Truhan; 2015-12-10 at 03:27 AM.

Depends what kind of gameplay you are into. If you like FPS and multiplayer then Siege and if you prefer action/stealthy kinds of games than Assassins Creed.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-12-10 at 03:29 AM.

This would probably do better in Video Game Discussion honestly.

I'd pick Assassin's Creed personally.

Hey joe, what you're supposed to do here is move this thread then close it because it's in the wrong forum and there's already a sticky. I know you're new and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Hey joe, what you're supposed to do here is move this thread then close it because it's in the wrong forum and there's already a sticky. I know you're new and all...
    I actually just got promoted to being able to do things like this, when I posted before, I wasn't able to.

So yeah, closing this up now, if you want to ask again you'd want to do so in this forum area-
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...mes-Discussion