Which bracers should I use?

I have 720 mythic Versatility/Mastery bracers (Worst secondary stats) & a pair of 715 Crit/Multi bracers with +speed

I have 2/2 upgraded every slot but my bracers and so now I wanna lock in on which pair to upgrade

Askmrrobot claims the 720s are better, but every fiber of my being says that has to be wrong, right?

10 Agility can't really be better than switching from worst secondary to best secondary, right?!?!?!

Deleted
    From Azor stat weight -
    1.MainHandDps2.70
    2.Agility1.00
    3.AttackPower0.90
    4.CriticalStrike<53%0.71
    5.Multistrike0.64
    6.Mastery0.62
    7.Versatility0.60
    8.Haste0.48
    9.CriticalStrike53%+0.48
    You can do the math from here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a min/max'er, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But if the secondaries are THAT bad for you, then take the 715s. Not only would the stats be better for you in the long run (I'm sure giving you something like less than 1% DPS increase lol) but you have that +speed on them too. Being able to move faster is always a plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    From Azor stat weight -
    1.MainHandDps2.70
    2.Agility1.00
    3.AttackPower0.90
    4.CriticalStrike<53%0.71
    5.Multistrike0.64
    6.Mastery0.62
    7.Versatility0.60
    8.Haste0.48
    9.CriticalStrike53%+0.48
    You can do the math from here.
    Is that 53% crit including things like 5% crit buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Is that 53% crit including things like 5% crit buff?
    Yes (when we are at 53% buffed we hit the crit soft cap)

If the bracers you have are Mythic [Bloody Berserker's Bracers] and Heroic [Bracers of Fel Empowerment] or even the Crafted 715s, there is a very small delta in the DPS between the two. However the Mythic bracers are the ones that are slightly better despite secondary stats purely because of the agility boost, yes it means that much. The crafted 715s > Heroic Fel Empowerment because of more crit.

What everyone else is saying about the crit cap at 53% is virtually irrelevant until you get full BiS Mythic 2/2 upgraded gear with some WF and some sockets.
    Last edited by Orionid; 2015-12-18 at 07:03 PM.

I find that crit cap is actually more of a problem for people who haven't finished all mythic bosses, because they end up using non-bis pieces with VERY high crit. People who end up using socrethar weapon (biggest offender), soc bracers, reaver belt, felspring coil, iskar chest, or xhul'horac helm all tend to get crit cap at relatively low gear levels. I was a fair bit over crit cap back when I was 724-725 (pre-valor patch, no crit racial), but not even capped now at 742. The better gear actually happens to have less crit, just being bis because of high enough ilvl, some great examples being mannoroth bracers+bow, and fel-lord belt. Personally I'll still need a few more sockets and/or wf to cap even with me wearing different variations of every "bis" mythic item (minus manno bracers, using soc ones with socket). I'm at 51.6% or something around there with food buff atm, at 742 with 6 sockets. If I got, for example, a socketed reaver belt, my Ilvl would drop but I would be pushed a bit above cap from that one item.
    Last edited by Trictagon; 2015-12-18 at 10:46 PM.

Striving for crit cap and sacrificing Agility is not worth it. I'm at 742 and am somewhere between 49-50% crit full buffed w/ food. The 53% crit cap isn't achievable unless you use gear w/ less agility, stat stick trinket, or have get really lucky with sockets. It's far better to use the BiS gear with less crit and more agility.