Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    I kinda liked how there was that contrast between Thrall and Varian. Thrall was the diplomat seeking peace, Varian the violent hothead. Then Thrall steps down and we end up with two warmongers... and then Varian starts to mellow and be reasonable as Garrosh gets more aggressive.
    Its common knowledge , that Varian being a violent hothead towards the horde comes from his past experiences with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Note to self: Leave out info that attempts to frame the perspective because it only invites those wanting to go on a tangent.

But we have all this scaling tech now, so what's Blizzard's excuse?
    Note to self : apparently summarizing makes people jump in crazy conclusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or do female orcs look more manly than male humans?

the colors are awful for the set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Is it me or do female orcs look more manly than male humans?
    fem orcs are awesome and smexy

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Note to self: Leave out info that attempts to frame the perspective because it only invites those wanting to go on a tangent.

But we have all this scaling tech now, so what's Blizzard's excuse?
    What are you getting at? Did you want it to be so hard that some scrub can't even finish the quest? Scaling doesn't fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Its common knowledge , that Varian being a violent hothead towards the horde comes from his past experiences with it.
    Yup. And...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    What are you getting at? Did you want it to be so hard that some scrub can't even finish the quest? Scaling doesn't fix that.
    No, I don't want it to be that difficult and I said as much in my original comment. It's just that I think the artifact intro could have been more meaningful. For example, let's take the lack of huge numbers of demons that I mentioned. They could simply add more as strictly visual, like out in the distance but moving ever so slightly so they don't look like statues... maybe even add an elite or two demons you face off in the waves with simple to avoid mechanics like a lengthy cast-time cleave or something...

And then the story aspect. Adding spoiler tags for other people's benefit: I think it could have been more compelling if Tirion hadn't been mortally wounded right off the bat, and instead keep him seriously wounded until he dies towards the end doing some heroic move as a last hurrah for the character. It's like how the original ending for Casse in Independence Day film was for him to save the day by showing up in an old airplane (which was very upfront that he's going to die). The producers decided against that, and changed it to Casse being in a fighter jet like the rest of the American forces but would have his missile become jammed. Guess which ending felt more emotionally compelling.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    the colors are awful for the set.
    They match MM artifact colors.

It seems people didn't really understand what is going to happen for T19 armors :
    For each class the art team pick a spec, and base T19 on its Artifact. So all the color scheme of the armor will match the color scheme of the weapons.
    That's how it's gonna be, you can already see it based on the T19 we already have.

And so I hope T20 will be second spec, and finally hoping a T21 for third spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post

At first I was excited but now that I compare it to Sylvanas's armor......it looks really underwhelming and nothing like it except for the shoulders
    It's still better than many of the previous Hunter armors. Still, I get what you mean - then again, true Heroes (make them actually Legends) need to stand out with their attire against us rubble

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    What are you talking about? It's a metal set with wooden inlays.

I also would like to get mail/chain sets. Hunters are not Robocop.

When will we get sets like this:

Set that look like hunter and not like warrior or something else.
    Look at the brown one. You're (IMO) not spot on. It's leather or wood (you know hard leather armor, yes? Google it), surrounded by metal to make it sturdy. It has underlying "scale" armor (not chain, doh).
    Taking the purple armor for this bends your eyes drastically. I love the new armor, btw.

nice generic armor....

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    They match MM artifact colors.

It seems people didn't really understand what is going to happen for T19 armors :
    For each class the art team pick a spec, and base T19 on its Artifact. So all the color scheme of the armor will match the color scheme of the weapons.
    That's how it's gonna be, you can already see it based on the T19 we already have.

And so I hope T20 will be second spec, and finally hoping a T21 for third spec.
    well i hate it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    nice generic armor....
    You people will bitch about anything. It looks like armor. This is a good thing.

It doesn't have a fucking dead murloc head for a helmet. It's a victory.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliazer681 View Post
    You people will bitch about anything. It looks like armor. This is a good thing.

It doesn't have a fucking dead murloc head for a helmet. It's a victory.
    What d'you expect of spoiled first world problem people *munches Murloc heads*