Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are there so many different colours? I get that there's normal, heroic, mythic, LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    Love that they went with the modern boot style.
    i actually dislike those boots with this set, tbh.

i'd prefer the smaller style.

Looks absolutely amazing imo. One of the best looking sets I have seen in the game to date!

Deleted
    looks kinda weird on male human :/

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Why are there so many different colours? I get that there's normal, heroic, mythic, LFR?
    The other colors will be the PvP variants.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i actually dislike those boots with this set, tbh.

i'd prefer the smaller style.
    I like this boot model because it looks like a boot, as apposed to looking like socks, a thick part of your calf, or legwarmers.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Looks great cant wait to see it in game

Deleted
    The green and red sets are utterly perfect for Blood Elf hunters. The best set they've ever made for us, I'm so excited. Perfect match for the MM bow too.

Deleted
    I wonder how it looks on forsaken still I am quite happy that sylvanas finally unleashed the "new" generation of forsaken rangers.

Deleted
    The green one is Alleria's the last Blue one is Vereesa's and top is Sylvanases. AND MY GOD I WANT THIS SO BAD with Alleria's bow + this, I can finally be closer to a High elf ranger. Now just for the high elf part! >_<

Also for reference

As much as I don't wanna be a debby downer .. this gear feels so rehashed, especially the boots. And wasn't that helm on a mage set this xpac?

Why do they have to ruin the set with these spiky things on the hood for the mythic versions?
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    I like it, reminds me of this

that look is so sexy.. *drool* i so wanna get the t19 set for my hunter

- - - Updated - - -

And for the record sylvanas is the sexiest lore character.. oh second sexiest jaina is the sexiest.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Is it possible if anyone can get the set on a forsaken? I am curious to see it I have no idea how this model viewer works. :X
    Last edited by mmoc1a1d7f3c08; 2015-12-11 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    And she actually has a quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Ok, tried to make some comparisons

I'm sorry but I'm starting to feel rather underwhelmed by this set =(
    The only thing that looks anything like the armor Sylvanas wears are the shoulders.

The mythic set looks cumbersome and clunky while Sylvanas's armor looks sleek, elegant and light weight for mobility.
    It may be inspired by, but is not supposed to be a transfer of Sylvannas' set.

"looks clunky"....lol. What you're looking for is "Mail set + bad looking cloth hood" the hood makes zero sense w/o a cloak.

lol @ people comparing a custom npc model with a tier set

Oh, goody!
    It's the expansion of no particle effect for Hunters. Just like WoD.
    Blizzards Hunter art department really sucks a fat dick.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Set looks awesome, and yeah lol @ people flipping out at the set not looking like an exact copy of the NPC. Its datamined pre-beta gear so...yea
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomOblivion View Post
    Set looks awesome, and yeah lol @ people flipping out at the set not looking like an exact copy of the NPC. Its datamined pre-beta gear so...yea
    I don't often see things being changed. I never once have seen a data-mined set have any additional changes made to it, apart from the broken spell effects being shown in a future build.

This is the final version, nothing will change, except polish IF they bother, which they probably wont.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.