Deleted

Insane in the Membrane not awarded, did I do something wrong?

A few months ago I decided to start on the Insane in the Membrane FOS. I read multiple discussions on MMO-Champion, Battle.net and Wowhead, because it was a bit confusing (for me) if the bloodsail rep had to be maintained while farming the other reps to exalted. According to multiple messages on the forums and a hotfix note (5.4, I believe), it should count if you were honered at some point with bloodsail. With that in mind I started and 'completed' the steps in the following order:

1. Darkmoon faire exalted (spread over several months).
    2. Bloodsail honered (got Avast Ye, Admiral! and the outfit while I was at it).
    3. Use cloth quests to fix steamwheedle cartel rep (and thus losing bloodsail rep, but it shouldn't matter because I was at some point honored.
    4. Farm pirates to raise Booty Bay, Everlook, Gadgetzan and Ratchet to exalted.
    5. Ravenholdt exalted.

So after a lot of work, I expected to see my precious achievement to pop up after handing in the last five junkboxes. However, it didn't... Did I do something wrong or did I misunderstood the bloodsail part? I hope not, lol..

Deleted
    Dont know if you have to send a ticket, so they can check that you have done the Bloodsail quest, and then you get rewarded.
    But the information about this hasn't been that clear from Blizzards side.

I am taking the safe way, by having both Pirates and Goblins exalted the same time, only have to get Ravenholdt to exalted now.

Deleted
    write a ticket, since you have "avast ye" ur on the save side, i didnt have avast ye and had to refarm bloodsail all over again, was fun...

NOT

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, if you got avast, + exalted with all the other reps, then you're safe. Lodge a ticket and you should get it. guildie had the same issue, was awarded achieve since he had avast to prove he was at honored with Bloodsail at one point and the rest were exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    When the achievement first came out, bloodsail rep had to be honoured or higher while maintaining steamwheel rep at exalted. Not sure if that has changed.
    I can debunk this. My Insane title popped up when finishing my Ravenholdt reputation while being hated with Bloodsails; also Blizzard said something about it being a bug (that they, apparently, haven't completely fixed to this day).