LF weekend raiding guild

Hi all, I am looking for a weekend raiding guild to raid with through this xpac and the next one. I have been a wow player since vanilla and have played just about every single class and spec. I prefer healing and dps but am open to helping the guild with whatever they may need. The main classes I have played are pally, rogue, hunter, but again it is whatever is best for the guild. Even if it's not one of those classes don't be afraid to shoot me a reply. Looking to help a guild gear and progress.

Cheers!

We may be a perfect spot for you. Add me on btag Dooby#1815 so I can let you know about our guild

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello there friend, I didnt know your toons name so I dont know how to address you
    Anyways I lead a raiding guild Hordeside on Bleeding Hollow-US. We are currently 13/13 N HFC looking to get into heroic progression in early january.
    We are a very friendly and very close guild that loves to have fun but get things done so you can say we are serious.
    We would be glad to have a holy paladin and any rogue spec if you are interested pease add me Outrunner#1732

thanks and hope to see ya!