Deleted

Wireless behind-the-neck headset

Hello,

I dropped my beloved Logitech wireless headset H760 with behind the neck design on the floor and it broke. So I am looking for new similiar ones, there is the same headset on amazon but the priced has rised to $269.95 from 50 so thats a bit to much

Link to old headset

Anyone has an idea? I live in Sweden if thats matters with shipping

Thanks!

Deleted
    Bumperino

//10 char

For behind-the-neck + wireless, looks like youre out of luck. I cant find any that arent in-ear & meant for phones (those dont have to be bad, though. I have a set of the LG Tone Infinim that have retractable earbuds and good Harmon Kardon sound that i occasionally use for Skype chats, and with my phone/iPad) really. There are some WIRED sets (Logitech has what looks to be a wired version of your old set named the G330 - http://www.walmart.com/ip/44487585?w...094536&veh=sem) but thats about it.

The reason your old set is so expensive is it has been out of production for some time.

If youre looking for wireless + decent sound (you will never get 'amazing' sound out of a wireless headset, wireless transmission is just too lossy), the Logitech G930 (or newer G933 'Artemis Spectrum' which is basically the same headset with slightly better transmission range and glowy lights) is a solid choice for a traditional over-the-head set. Mine go about ~40ft, and for the 60-80$ USD (not sure how they compare on the Euro) they cost, theyre quite decent. I have giant ears and glasses, and they dont cause me any discomfort at all, which is unusual, since most over-the-ear sets tend to make my ears hurt because of pressure on the glasses stems. The battery lasts a good while and they can be used while plugged in (whicha lot of sets cant, for whatever reason) even if you manage to run it down. You can also set the three buttons on the left earcup to control iTunes or your music player of choice, or have custom macros, and it mutes by simply swinging the mic up.