ArkInventory rule for usable items?

I've been trying to figure out how to create a rule in ArkInventory to sort items with a use effect (e.g. Aviana's Feather), but I can't seem to find a way that works.

After a lot of google searching, the best I could find was someone saying that the rule "useable()" would work, but when I create the rule "useable("true")", my entire inventory immediately reorders itself into my default bag, which is weird. As soon as I delete the rule again, all of my items are restored to their appropriate bags.

Is there something I'm missing? This also seems like a rule that should be a part of the default set of systems that we can select from right-clicking...

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

I figured out how to do this via using the tooltip() ruleset.

Perhaps clarify more what the solution is, in case it proves useful to others please.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

It would be like tooltip(Use: ) btw

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator