10+ Year Old Account

BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – Obama Is Livid

http://rightwingnews.com/culture/bre...bama-is-livid/

Trump has legal and constitutional precedent for proposing the halting of the influx of Muslim immigrants. Look it up. Yes, FDR did it, so did Carter. The majority of Americans support Trump in this proposal and so do many Muslims. It’s the media and the politicos screaming to high heaven over this.

!Trump 2016!

This is the most clickbait title please stop.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I thought this was going to be something interesting like he decided to run as an independent.

I thought he was going to announce he has a brain tumor and that was the reason for his behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until Stacy Dash and Right Wing pundits on Fox talk about this in 2 weeks, they will be saying "Pussy" and "Shit" all over the place.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Both FDR and Carter's actions were very different. Not that they were right, but both of those groups targeted were clearly linked to countries that were hostile - Japan and Iran.

Trump is talking about all Muslims. That spans basically every country in the world, and between 1/5th and 1/4th of the whole world population. Not even comparable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Both FDR and Carter's actions were very different. Not that they were right, but both of those groups targeted were clearly linked to countries that were hostile - Japan and Iran.

Trump is talking about all Muslims. That spans basically every country in the world, and between 1/5th and 1/4th of the whole world population. Not even comparable.
    They were not very different .

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    They were not very different .
    Are you going to critique what I said, or just say "No that's wrong."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I thought this was going to be something interesting like he decided to run as an independent.
    That isn't interesting, that is horrible news.

It would only be interesting if Trump and Bernie ran separate independent campaigns. Is that even possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    That isn't interesting, that is horrible news.

It would only be interesting if Trump and Bernie ran separate independent campaigns. Is that even possible?
    Without the backing of Democrats or Republicans, it's a pretty big deal. It's how engraved the 2 party system is. Anything other than the 2 is considered a "wasted vote".

OT: Not breaking news at all. I'm not even sure how Obama fits into this. Clickbait has to be the worst trend of this century so far.

Wait wait wait.... Really dude? So youre saying, that 100% of all japaneese or every single Iranian, was a hostile insurgent waiting to cause harm in the US? If not, well. Hey then its exactly the same as Trump is working towards. Face it, Islam is at war with the West. Its ideas and cultural heritage is non-compatible with the western ideals of freedom and equality. As we speak, theres even a governing body, representing the most extreame form of Islam, outright at war, with multiple Nations of the world. Banning anyone comming from there, seems like its very much, akin to banning Japaneese or Iranians, as a security measure. Seeing as the entirety of warfare has changed, and Isis is using domestic terror at a much better scale, than anyone could during the 2nd world war. Id go as far and say it might even be a smart move, til theres more controll with the current situation.

But saying its very different? Come on man, thats just incorrect.

Are you going to critique what I said, or just say "No that's wrong."
    My sweet summer child...

10+ Year Old Account
    What a fucking awful title.

First, BREAKING, really?

Second, it's not major. It's a clarification of his major announcement, and it's not even news. We all know FDR pulled this kind of crap. It's one of the great shameful events of American history.

Lastly, Obama is Livid? How do you know if you just heard this announcement from Trump? And why would Obama be livid? He's probably ecstatic that Trump is making himself such an unattractive candidate for the general election.
    Last edited by Reeve; 2015-12-10 at 09:47 PM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    This is the most clickbait title please stop.
    Well, it is in fact a tabloid headline so...yeah.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black man discovers secret jump shot formula.

REPUBLICANS HATE HIM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This one weird trick that Trump did has Obama livid and will devastate something or other clickbait headline boilerplate [insert hyphenated portion here].

Anyone ever notice the strange proliferation of headlines exactly like this pretty much bloody everywhere? It's gotten to the point where I can scan and parse what's worthy of viewing just by the construction of the headline itself. I don't even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing at this point - it just is, real as rock and strange as starlight.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Black man discovers secret jump shot formula.

REPUBLICANS HATE HIM!
    Find out what they did next!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That is the part I do not get. People do not realize how bad that looked, or that the US paid restitution to the survivors, etc..

There is actually a play all about it now as well:

Allegiance is a musical with music and lyrics by Jay Kuo and a book by Marc Acito, Kuo and Lorenzo Thione. The story, set during the Japanese American internment of World War II (with a framing story set in the present day), was inspired by the personal experiences of George Takei, who stars in the musical. It follows the Kimura family in the weeks and years following the attack on Pearl Harbor, as they are forced to leave their farm in Salinas, California and relocated to the Heart Mountain internment camp in the rural plains of Wyoming.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegiance_(musical)

Why would someone bring that as a "good" thing to do?
    Paid restitution to who, the three Japanese Americans still alive decades later?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have enough Trump threads without throwing in misinformation and clickbait titles.