Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ... Just claim guilty, man.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    so he accidently fell on her while his dick was hanging out? or did he penetrate through his own pants? in that case I almost applaud him for the effort.. Either way he is full of shit.
    He made a surprising attempt by explaining his nudity and erection. Then intelligent people realize she probably didn't sleep with no underwear on.

Also, MAY? I don't think you forget if your dick goes inside of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    ... Just claim guilty, man.
    But then they cannot do the Chewbacca defense.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess it's worth a shot?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a fucking idiot. The guy deserves what's coming to him (or in him) in Jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    When I was finishing up undergrad, I was bartending at a restaurant on Michigan Avenue...one of our regulars was the CEO of a local tech company. He told me he was looking to hire a financial analyst for his firm.

Long story short, our "interview" was held in his condo (that I thought was his office) and it ended after the 30th time he offered me wine and immediately after he asked if he could paint me in the nude. As I was leaving, he still brazen enough to ask for a kiss goodbye.

He was ballsy. It probably worked on some unsuspecting 22 year olds that came after me, and before.
    I never understood old men who get off on young girls. Actual women are far more interesting, and tend to be better in bed too.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    But then they cannot do the Chewbacca defense.
    This was a chewbacca defense. It made no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I never understood old men who get off on young girls. Actual women are far more interesting, and tend to be better in bed too.
    That was an interesting restaurant...I had another guy who was a law partner come in a lot, he was in his mid 40s and clearly infatuated. The infatuated ones are always married, though...his wife was the regional director of the SEC.

He was cute though, probably would have gone out with him if I was single and he wasn't married.

I understand it, I don't think all young women are inexperienced in bed and are uninteresting. I do think we all become more interesting as we age, however.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims in court

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-34276248.html

A millionaire property developer accused of raping a teenager as she slept claims he accidentally penetrated her when he fell on top of her, a court heard.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, allegedly forced himself on the 18-year-old on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat. His alleged victim met Abdulaziz in the Cirque le Soir nightclub, in London's West End, where she had been spending the evening with a friend.

Abdulaziz had known the complainant's friend for six or seven months, Southwark Crown Court heard, and offered to give the two women a lift home in his Aston Martin on August 7 last year.

He then invited the pair into his flat for a nightcap, before taking the woman he knew into the bedroom for sex.

The next thing the alleged victim remembers is waking up in the early hours of the morning on the sofa with Abdulaziz on top of her forcing himself inside her, it is claimed.

Prosecutor Jonathan Davies said: "She said 'what are you doing?' he said 'it's fine' indicating that her friend was asleep. She got up to find her friend, tried to wake her but couldn't, she then tried to get out of the flat as quickly as she could.

"She was very upset about what had happened to her and because she couldn't wake her friend, she called two friends, she then called the police."
    When Abdulaziz was arrested, he responded: "She'll have to prove it."

He said that he had woken the woman at 5.30am when he went to get a glass of water from the kitchen and to switch off the TV.

Abdulaziz claimed the teenager pulled him onto her and placed his hand between her legs. But he said she become angry when he had offered to call her a taxi and stormed into the bedroom to wake her friend.

He is then said to have changed his story after DNA tests found traces of his semen.

Mr Davies said: "That caused him to be re-interviewed in May this year and he was confronted with that finding.

"On this occasion he said after he had sex with the complainant's friend his penis was still erect and he had semen on his hands when he went into the living room.

"He said in the second interview she pushed his hands down on to her vagina. He said that he did fall onto her and his penis may have penetrated her vagina. You may consider, members of the jury, him changing the account he was giving."
    Whoopsie! I accidently fell on top of you and penetrated.

My penis just so happend to be erect.

And outside my trousers.

And you just to happend to be naked at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    What a fucking idiot. The guy deserves what's coming to him (or in him) in Jail.
    Haha, a rich guy doing jail time for a crime that isn't related to the financial sector, that's a good one.

Hmm. I've seen this somewhere before.

http://m.imgur.com/qP6ZMo0

Quote Originally Posted by Nengal View Post

Those are worth quite a laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I understand it. At 20ish years of age many Women are a cross between adult with an innocent look still. They are also at a stage in their life where they are more interested in Fun than settling down or Careers.

Though I'm a lover of Women anywhere in the age brackets of 18-45. So I'm bias. I just love Women.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was an interesting restaurant...I had another guy who was a law partner come in a lot, he was in his mid 40s and clearly infatuated. The infatuated ones are always married, though...his wife was the regional director of the SEC.

He was cute though, probably would have gone out with him if I was single and he wasn't married.
    I had a late 40 something woman hit on me when I worked at the restaurant during college. She came in several times a week for a while, and would ask about me on my nights off. I was maybe 22 years old. I was working the bar, she left her keys there. When I came out to bring them to her, she'd clearly been standing there waiting and hoping that I'd bring them out. She then asked if I was doing anything later. I was caught so off guard, I told her the truth, which was that I was working, rather than suggesting we might get together later. It seemed to dawn on her as she was asking just how silly this whole thing was, and she let it drop. Never saw her again.

She was fairly good looking, and I probably would have been up for the adventure back then if I'd been prepared for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Haha, a rich guy doing jail time for a crime that isn't related to the financial sector, that's a good one.
    5 years ago I would've agreed. Yet one of the only good things of the modern outrage culture is these type of people rarely get away with it scott-free anymore. Millionaires don't have the financial security they once did, these days that is reserved for billionaires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps she had a very large vagina and it was difficult to avoid.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I was finishing up undergrad, I was bartending at a restaurant on Michigan Avenue...one of our regulars was the CEO of a local tech company. He told me he was looking to hire a financial analyst for his firm.

Long story short, our "interview" was held in his condo (that I thought was his office) and it ended after the 30th time he offered me wine and immediately after he asked if he could paint me in the nude. As I was leaving, he still brazen enough to ask* for a kiss goodbye.

He was ballsy. It probably worked on some unsuspecting 22 year olds that came after me, and before.

Edit: "ask" = actually attempting to go for it after I said no.
    For a CEO, he lacked the "bands to make you dance".

Quote Originally Posted by Nengal View Post

That's made my evening.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    I understand it. At 20ish years of age many Women are a cross between adult with an innocent look still. They are also at a stage in their life where they are more interested in Fun than settling down or Careers.

Though I'm a lover of Women anywhere in the age brackets of 18-45. So I'm bias. I just love Women.
    Eh, my experience has been that women in the 18-26 year old bracket tend to have lots of sexual hangups, while women in their 30s and older tend to be past all that shit and are just happy to have fun and if it leads somewhere great. If it doesn't, no worries. The younger girls always seem so concerned over, "What does all this mean? Is it a relationship? Am I a slut? Will people think I'm a slut? Will HE think I'm a slut?" I don't want to deal with that bullshit.