Poll: Which Legendary?

Deleted

Which is the best Legendary from LoE expansion?

I think Reno has made the biggest impact, it makes decks less consistent with the 1 card, but has certinaly put a dent vs all this aggro madness.

Some say Arch Thief is the dark horse and the true power!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really Deck dependant but Brann would probably be the most usable and effective.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    They're all pretty good.

Deleted
    Hard question to answer, each has its uses:

- Reno created an entirely new deck archetype which is really cool;
    - Brann can be used in Dragon heavy decks and might have more uses as expansions are released;
    - Finley made Aggro Shaman viable and might make other classes viable in aggro;
    - Elise is extremely good for decks that regularly go to the late stages of the game (CWarrior, Fatigue Warrior, CPriest, maybe Renolock)
    - Rafaam is ok I guess, probably the less impactful one as we already had Ysera as a powerful finisher.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-12-12 at 01:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In practice, Sir Finley has seen a huge surge in popularity - He essentially can transform hero powers to be more suitable to a role needed for a deck. For non-hunter face decks, for instance, he can give you a damaging hero power - For midrange/control non-warrior/druid decks, he can give you a defensive/controly hero power. The only three decks you really CANT use Finley is face hunter (Because they already have their best hero power), Control Warrior (Again, they already have their best hero power), and non-aggro Priest (Once again, best available hero power). For everyone else, well, they get a chance to get a hero power more suited to their role. This is especially seen in Shaman, where the shamans hero power is near-useless to the point that nearly any other hero power is more useful.

Reno has been seeing a bit of play in midrange/control decks as well, where you don't really have that many key cards. Thus, you can put Reno into it as a substitute for, say, Healbot.

Brann, unfortunately, hasn't seen too much use - Hes a combo card, does little on his own, needs other cards. Generally you rarely see ANY card like that do good outside of gimmick decks - You can reach legend with a Brann Battlecry deck, but you really won't see many people using him at all.

Arch Thief/Elise have just come out. We will see how they go in the future. I predict that Arch Thief may be a decent card for control decks, but Elise will see more or less NO use outside of fun shit, for the sole reason that there is WAY to much RNG involved with her.

Turning your last 13 cards into legendaries that could easily be useless (There are more legendaries that are shit outside of niche situations then there are legendaries useful in all situations) is just not good at all. Of course, you could get extremely lucky and fill the rest of your deck with Deathwings (Resulting in a constant board clear+12 damage/turn), but overall too much RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

- Sir Finley is good but situational.

- Brann Bronzebeard is 2nd best imo

- Elise Starseeker is mediocre because it's quite slow, but has better chance against other control decks or if luck is really on your side.

- Reno Jackson is 1st because decks can now be built around Reno to negate the luck and chance other than drawing it. It's the legendary that really shifted the meta most and created a new style of deck building.

- Arch - Thief I can't really say as I havent tried it yet, but it seems better than Elise.

Reno > Brann = Elise > Sir Finley > Arch Thief

Deleted
    Reno winning hands down.