Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    @Razael

I know. That's why i did it. Celtic is the best Scottish team. You thought i was only flaming whatever team he supports? No way, i go for the whole retard league. I don't even know which team he supports. Who is that Morton you guys are talking about? Honestly, i am not joking.
    That would be like trying to flame me because United lost. It wouldn't even be relevant to me. Why would I care. I'd have reported you for flame baiting but it was such a god awful attempt I doubt the mods would care.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    That would be like trying to flame me because United lost. It wouldn't even be relevant to me. Why would I care. I'd have reported you for flame baiting but it was such a god awful attempt I doubt the mods would care.
    I am "flaming" the whole League because i saw him more than a few times asking why no one talks about the Scottish League, well, this is why. That's all i said but while joking a bit too.

People tease once in a while and then they are done. You always get into that argument uninvited and try for someone involved to get infracted. It's really sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, whens the new season thread starting?

I am "flaming" the whole League because i saw him more than a few times asking why no one talks about the Scottish League, well, this is why. That's all i am saying and came here to do.

Too bad i can't report your birth. People tease once in a while and they are done. You always get into that tease and try for someone involved to get infracted. It's really sad.
    l m a o the fuck is this
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I mean if were talking about leagues that no one gives a toss about, the Portugese one is barely a step above the Scottish one in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I mean if were talking about leagues that no one gives a toss about, the Portugese one is barely a step above the Scottish one in that regard.
    Lol, Scottish League is the 23rd. The Portuguese is always the 5th or 6th. With what? 10x? 20x? 30x? less money than the other 4-5.

Benfica and Porto always in the RO16 / Quarter Finals and already CL titles in the past. Sporting and Braga with 1 European title too.

Yup, the 5th league, in 55, is scum. Can't even imagine what you think about the other 50.

You know why everyone outside of England will give a rat about the 16/17 season? Because of Mourinho, Pepe and Leicester.

Deleted
    Don't think I said scum, think I said no one gives a fuck about it, outside of portugal that is.

Whether your the 5th or the 55th, or how much money you've got or don't have, doesn't change that fact.

I don't give a toss about people outside of England caring about the BPL, I also don't throw stones in glass houses.

Don't think I said scum, think I said no one gives a fuck about it, outside of portugal that is.

Whether your the 5th or the 55th, or how much money you've got or don't have, doesn't change that fact.

I don't give a toss about people outside of England caring about the BPL, I also don't throw stones in glass houses.
    TBH no one gives many fu**s about any league other than their own. What people do is watching the games between big teams of the top 4-6 leagues. Or Cup finals. Then CL and EL games.

I also don't throw stones in glass houses.
    You sure?

Deleted
    You sure?
    Yeah, people can shit talk my team or my league all they want, I don't really care about other peoples opinions.

You on the other hand seem to care a lot about your league, and yet you'll still shit talk someone else for caring about there's.

So yeah, throwing stones in glass houses.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Yeah, people can shit talk my team or my league all they want, I don't really care about other peoples opinions.

You on the other hand seem to care a lot about your league, and yet you'll still shit talk someone else for caring about there's.

So yeah, throwing stones in glass houses.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
    If you don't care about other people opinions why are you in a discussing forum?

I joke about anything that only one person doesn't know why when the answer is right in front of them.

Oh, good.

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIT, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIIIIIIIIIT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Oh, good.

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIT, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIIIIIIIIIT
    I said I don't care about peoples opinions, gooners aren't people.

I said I don't care about peoples opinions, gooners aren't people.
    What's your team btw? No joke.

Deleted
    What's your team btw? No joke.
    Spurs.

/10char

Spurs.
    In England my favorites are Manchester United.

Even before Ronaldo went there. Always liked them, no idea why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this thread could be closed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Pretty sure this thread could be closed now.
    Yup, time to move on to Season 2016/2017.

15+ Year Old Account
    As discussion has died out, and the tournament is over, I'll indeed close this thread now.

Discussion to be had in the Summer Football and Transfers thread!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-Thread-2016