Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Those were very nice goals from wales. Surprised they beat belgium though.

wales voted 58% to leave EU and decided to beat belgium just to make it clear xd

go on my sons <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Now you're just "scrambling for relevance". Must be hard spending the entire year writing posts about a league nobody cares about, now Portugal makes it to a semi final and you finally have your big moment on mmo-c.
    Says the guy who spends the whole year posting about Arsenal. You're expert in scrambling for relevance.

Please no more Brexit jokes they are about as creative as Davos seaworths/franks "jokes"

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Now you're just "scrambling for relevance". Must be hard spending the entire year writing posts about a league nobody cares about, now Portugal makes it to a semi final and you finally have your big moment on mmo-c.
    As an Arsenal fan, you're just a pot calling the kettle black right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Says the guy who spends the whole year posting about Arsenal. You're expert in scrambling for relevance.
    I post about the Premier League, and Premier League teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I post about the Premier League, and Premier League teams.
    We are at least 3 ppl talking almost daily about the Portuguese league, some times 5 and 6. Only second to premier league fans. You are just salty as fuck, it must be hard to be an England and Arsenal fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid someone would post about football in a football thread

Deleted
    How hasn't this guy been infracted/banned yet? Just in the last few pages, he did nation bashing, not even football related, and actually insulted another user.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh don't mind durrty, he's only in here so myself, northern and Frank don't 'win'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    We are at least 3 ppl talking almost daily about the Portuguese league, some times 5 and 6. Only second to premier league fans. You are just salty as fuck, it must be hard to be an England and Arsenal fan.
    This is why I don't post about the Dutch league cause in here no one seems to care about anything but the premier league which in my opinion is fairly boring.

Deleted
    Fuck off Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    This is why I don't post about the Dutch league cause in here no one seems to care about anything but the premier league which in my opinion is fairly boring.
    Not boring but yeah, we could use more variety here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Fuck off Belgium.
    Yo, yo, yo, Belgium are cool, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not boring but yeah, we could use more variety here.
    In my opinion English football is boring but that's just my opinion. Tactically very very poor. Just got a lot of money from television rights to buy players. Also good luck to Portugal!

In my opinion English football is boring but that's just my opinion. Tactically very very poor. Just got a lot of money from television rights to buy players. Also good luck to Portugal!
    Tactically, i agree that they are poor overall. There's not much imagination as well. Yeah, the money around that league is just ridiculous. Still, i think it's a very competitive league.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tactically, i agree that they are poor overall. There's not much imagination as well. Yeah, the money around that league is just ridiculous. Still, i think it's a very competitive league.

Thanks!
    But how many teams in the premier league are competitive? I know this is not a fair question because this is a problem in all football leagues but still my point stands. Tactically premier league is poor. It's definitely worse than Spanish league for instance. Just money makes the Premier league what it is. When you look at European success, the Spanish league is miles ahead, and better football is played in many leagues all throughout Europe.

But how many teams in the premier league are competitive? I know this is not a fair question because this is a problem in all football leagues but still my point stands. Tactically premier league is poor. It's definitely worse than Spanish league for instance. Just money makes the Premier league what it is. When you look at European success, the Spanish league is miles ahead, and better football is played in many leagues all throughout Europe.
    They are going down in the UEFA coefficients every year. They are third behind Spain and Germany already, Italy is not so far from them either. That's more about continental, CL and EL, matches but still. Spanish league is definitely better. German not so much, Portuguese is very competitive some years too but its definitely behind because we lack the money. It's amazing how good our league is with so much less money than the other top 6 leagues.

The players that spice things up for their teams are almost always foreigner, that's for sure. But that also happens in pretty much all leagues.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2016-07-01 at 10:16 PM.

bitter for Belgians

glad for Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    How hasn't this guy been infracted/banned yet? Just in the last few pages, he did nation bashing, not even football related, and actually insulted another user.
    Lol, so bitter. If I'm "nation bashing" then what are you and lightning doing? And if you think what I said was insulting you need some thicker skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are going down in the UEFA coefficients every year. They are third behind Spain and Germany already, Italy is not so far from them either. That's more about continental, CL and EL, matches but still. Spanish league is definitely better. German not so much, Portuguese is very competitive some years too but its definitely behind because we lack the money. It's amazing how good our league is with so much less money than the other top 6 leagues.

The players that spice things up for their teams are almost always foreigner, that's for sure. But that also happens in pretty much all leagues.
    It is similar in the Dutch league. All our best players get bought pretty much right away. There's just no money. For instance our best Dutch attacker at the moment, Vincent Jansen, already has a 20m price tag on him after one good season and not even Ajax or PSV can pay that.