Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    So i can use the N word to call on my homies now?
    You don't do that already? Us white folks say the "N" word all fucking day until a real black person shows up.

Deleted
    Tasteless joke really, not newsworthy though, mother is probably going for the Achmed $

Quote Originally Posted by robomatticus View Post
    You don't do that already? Us white folks say the "N" word all fucking day until a real black person shows up.
    Really? Didn't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I might be misunderstanding, are you suggesting atheism is a religion?
    I've always thought the distinction to be largely semantics. Atheism is a view on religious belief, and atheists should be as diligent in defending the freedom that protects their view as Christians, Jews, and Muslims are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Really? Didn't know that.

It is. In Spain we say "negro" a lot to describe people of black skin color when they are not on sight. And know that I think about it, we usually make a lot of jokes about them. But to the public white people will not use it becouse it is very offensive, I think it´s something about that word remembering slavery years, who knows.

so, did she or did she not gave a bomb?

Deleted
    Let's create big fuss over this and hush hush every rape and murder the refugees that represent this religion have committed in their new homes in Europe. That's how we fix it surely.

How is this even news? lol. I guess the SJW's need to find some new thing that "offends them" every 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I think you're actually more likely to be shot accidentally by a toddler in the US than a Muslim.
    I had to worry about muslims but now children... Where am I safe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    Let's create big fuss over this and hush hush every rape and murder the refugees that represent this religion have committed in their new homes in Europe. That's how we fix it surely.
    Who says we are ignoring that? People can focus on more than one thing... Its seems the fuss is over and the teacher apologized.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-12-14 at 03:43 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking PCs. Vote Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I'll just say I strongly disagree. I mean its's not like there is a lot of views you can really have. I always like this quote from Bill Maher.

When it comes to religion, we're not two sides of the same coin, and you don't get to put your unreason up on the same shelf with my reason. Your stuff has to go over there, on the shelf with Zeus and Thor and the Kraken, with the stuff that is not evidence-based, stuff that religious people never change their mind about, no matter what happens.
    No one is talking about making secular and theological arguments equal in terms of governance. I'm saying religious liberty is a concept that atheists have relied on to secure their freedom for a long, long time and they should be less eager to give it up when its time to attack the religious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Fucking PCs. Vote Trump.
    Since when has showing a modicum of tact become a bad thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

good stuff teacher

Uh yea, fuck that teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    That's a funny joke. NOT. Idiot teacher should be canned.
    The 90s called, they want their not joke back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!