Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "What is it like being a woman?"

I don't want to be one. I just want to know what it's like having . . . . different parts.
    Omg if I was hot I would masturbate in the mirror all day. Though... That seems quite odd... Hmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a suspicion that all of these endless "tell me about yourself" questions are part of some profiling scheme.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Omg if I was hot I would masturbate in the mirror all day. Though... That seems quite odd... Hmm...
    In the mirror. :|

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, I myself am quite an introvert and an indoors kind of guy. Even with that party I mentioned, I didn't really feel like going there, but since our entire class went, I felt it would be inappropriate to skip it. I still left soon after the dances started: I hate dancing. I am not that good looking either. It is just that I don't usually fret when talking to the opposite sex: unless I am specifically interested in the person, I don't care if she is female, it doesn't affect my behavior in any way. I guess some girls take it as an act of confidence (since they also believe in certain social stigmas, such as all guys should be interested in them by default, for example) and become interested in turn...

In other words, I do not think there is any difference between genders in this regard, unless you believe there is: then you will act as if there was, and everyone around you will recognize this attitude and have the attitude you expect them to have.

I still feel extremely uncomfortable around girls I am really interested in though.
    I agree and get what you saying, that you limit yourself but the fact is still true that girls just naturally attract guys, just look at guys reaction when a girl gets in the place, they all go crazy for her and then she gets 10 guys to choose from, guys dont do this naturally.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    If i actually would feel sad or even effected at all if i killed a random person and how i would feel if i would kill someone i dislike, someone i personally would feel the world would be better of without.

I always wondered if there actually is something to feel bad about, since by killing an animal you don't really feel that bad and especially not that long when you are eating it. So just to find out of this is some sort of myth created by movies and television or just by murderers to play the card of remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I wonder how life would be without a beard.
    Much Better!!

15+ Year Old Account
    If I ever get diagnosed with a terminal illness there are 6 people I am taking with me.

That I'm quite sane compared to some people here.

My mother died when I was 7 weeks old, so I've always felt this strange obligation to live longer than she did. I don't want her life to have been a waste. Not really a shocking thought, but it fills a lot.
    Last edited by Zindai; 2015-12-13 at 02:21 AM.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Deleted
    If I would be rich, I'd have a long list that I'd pay people to murder. I'd even go as far as having my own personal hunger games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    If I ever get diagnosed with a terminal illness there are 6 people I am taking with me.
    Never thought of that...interesting. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If i actually would feel sad or even effected at all if i killed a random person and how i would feel if i would kill someone i dislike, someone i personally would feel the world would be better of without.

I always wondered if there actually is something to feel bad about, since by killing an animal you don't really feel that bad and especially not that long when you are eating it. So just to find out of this is some sort of myth created by movies and television or just by murderers to play the card of remorse.
    You only feel remorse if you didn't really want to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    I have a suspicion that all of these endless "tell me about yourself" questions are part of some profiling scheme.
    So what if they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Is it sad that I think that is A. Not strange at all, and B. Incredibly common feeling?
    A)that's why they are in the private category
    B)why ask for comments if you are going to be critical about them???

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I often think about how much easier my life would be as a woman.
    Women use a lot more toilet paper.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

hmmm, what it would be like to not be fat aswell as why I can`t seem to be sad at all when being at a funeral or hearing about death.... being the only one without a shed of a tear in your eyes make you stand out a bit....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    I agree and get what you saying, that you limit yourself but the fact is still true that girls just naturally attract guys, just look at guys reaction when a girl gets in the place, they all go crazy for her and then she gets 10 guys to choose from, guys dont do this naturally.
    I'm pretty sure that most girls are just better at hiding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    hmmm, what it would be like to not be fat aswell as why I can`t seem to be sad at all when being at a funeral or hearing about death.... being the only one without a shed of a tear in your eyes make you stand out a bit....
    You sound a bit like me.
    I was cracking jokes to my sister at my grandma's funeral during the burial about how our flower bouquet was pathetic compared to everyone else's. When it was our turn to lay down the flowers, I had a bad case of 'bad poker face' going on. Was hard not to smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Op started this shit off really dark...

Darkest thoughts? If I could get away I'd probably commit a few murders of Internet celebs and...well if I had the money, I'd offer one of my female friends to buy a few nights with them.

I hope Trump wins and wipes out all the SJWs. Then we won't see the Star Wars series get profaned (outside of the Force Awakens, which Trump was too late to prevent).

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread seems to have devolved into people talking about murdering people or hoping other people do it I think it's about time we closed this one up.

Being asked to share a private thought is not an invitation to start talking about murder or genocide or other matters banned by law.

CLOSED.