10+ Year Old Account

Pokemon : How to get Hoopa without stepping foot inside a Mc Donalds

I made a video tutorial of a known method of obtaining Hoopa without having to go to Mc Donalds. Pretty straight forward. Hope this helps someone out there.

Or you can just drive into the parkinglot, connect to thier wifi and do the same thing. Its not like Mcdonalds are difficult to locate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Or you can just drive into the parkinglot, connect to thier wifi and do the same thing. Its not like Mcdonalds are difficult to locate.
    What country do you live at where they allow 13 year olds drive to mc donalds? Let me know. Gonna NOT move there.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least I know hoppa is available now. Time to head to McDonald's tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    What country do you live at where they allow 13 year olds drive to mc donalds? Let me know. Gonna NOT move there.
    Russia.
    +10Kharmandearz
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I could have known. A pokemon.....

When does that Android catch'm all thingie launch btw? That's actually interesting, compared to dodging a happy meal ...oO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Da fucks a hoopa?
    Well if you would read the title of the thread and combine that with a little bit of common sense then you'll have your answer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Well if you would read the title of the thread and combine that with a little bit of common sense then you'll have your answer
    Well that and you have to watch the video because unless you've been keeping up with pokemon for the last 5 gens you're gonna have no idea what this guy is talking about..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Well that and you have to watch the video because unless you've been keeping up with pokemon for the last 5 gens you're gonna have no idea what this guy is talking about..
    I haven't kept up with Yugioh since the original anime season, but if there was a thread that aid "Yugioh: How to get Dark Centaur without going to Burger King." I would be able to safely assume that it is a Yugioh card. That's the power of common sense.

I haven't kept up with Yugioh since the original anime season, but if there was a thread that aid "Yugioh: How to get Dark Centaur without going to Burger King." I would be able to safely assume that it is a Yugioh card. That's the power of common sense.
    Yeah, in that case, the name is in the title. DERP (Which, in case you're wondering, wasn't the case when this thread was made).
    Last edited by Vespian; 2015-12-14 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yeah, it's so easy to travel to the US and go to McDonald's to get hoopa.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone confirm if this works outside the US?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Yeah, in that case, the name is in the title. DERP (Which, in case you're wondering, wasn't the case when this thread was made).
    I posted 16 minutes after he did and the title was the same as it is now, then. So unless it was changed in the 16 minutes between our posts then my point still stands.

I posted 16 minutes after he did and the title was the same as it is now, then. So unless it was changed in the 16 minutes between our posts then my point still stands.
    My cache showed the title without pokemon until I replied to you yesterday, which is why I had to edit my post :P