Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How do I do this

How do I get a nice and themed youtube/twitch channel? How do I get a custom avatar type character that represents me? Are these paid services or something?
    Basically I want a twitch and youtube channel but I want a custom avatar and I want a nice looking page with donations and all that good stuff but I know zero about how to do/how its done.

If these are paid services whats my price tag looking like? anyone?
    Semper Fi

Are these paid services or something?
    Yes, or you make it yourself or someone donates their effort.

Price is likely based on the quality, extent of work and experience of the artist.

This is just like everything else in life.

Lololol you mean how do you upload picture files to those websites?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yes, or you make it yourself or someone donates their effort.

Price is likely based on the quality, extent of work and experience of the artist.

This is just like everything else in life.
    ok i get it thats what i figured. I dont know people to donate anything so I figured id have to pay. S o my question is still do you have a BALLPARK figure. Obviously I know its going to depend on how amazing I want things but Just in general is the average price for things like that 100's, couple 100's, 1000, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lololol you mean how do you upload picture files to those websites?
    Bro I am completely fine admitting that I know zero about that and also if it can be paid for im NOT eager to learn how to do it on my own lol
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You can request it in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-POST-FAQ!)-II

Read the first post and use the template.
    wow ok thanks alot

- - - Updated - - -

You can request it in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-POST-FAQ!)-II

Read the first post and use the template.
    I sent a PM to the person that has the first post in that thread so I guess ill go from there once I get a reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    wow ok thanks alot

- - - Updated - - -

I sent a PM to the person that has the first post in that thread so I guess ill go from there once I get a reply.
    ok wait now im confused was I supposed to send a pm to a DESIGNER? because I sent a pm to the first person in that thread but after reading more i realized that the first person in that thread(whom i sen t amessage to) was also looking for work done.
    Semper Fi

How do I get a nice and themed youtube/twitch channel? How do I get a custom avatar type character that represents me? Are these paid services or something?
    Basically I want a twitch and youtube channel but I want a custom avatar and I want a nice looking page with donations and all that good stuff but I know zero about how to do/how its done.

If these are paid services whats my price tag looking like? anyone?
    op....

rather than finally jumping on the tech wagon and creating a channel that you most likely wont know how to handle (assuming you have interesting material), why dont you just play around with a dummy channel...

nothing wrong with asking for help... but asking for help to go from 0 to 100 is not going to get you very far....

10+ Year Old Account
    You HAVE to use the template, else the artists will ignore your request. Also, if you're looking for paid services, you can't ask in that thread - it's against the forums rules. If you want to pay an artist cause your request isn't getting picked up, it's better to PM them on Deviantart - links are usually in their signatures.
    I understand all of this....I need to do the template thing....right got it.....
    but what if im not sure myself what i want and i want to discuss it with an artist??????

THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO DO cause I get it....but thats not the route i wanna take....i wanna have a convo with an artist and discuss what i want .

- - - Updated - - -

I understand all of this....I need to do the template thing....right got it.....
    but what if im not sure myself what i want and i want to discuss it with an artist??????

THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO DO cause I get it....but thats not the route i wanna take....i wanna have a convo with an artist and discuss what i want .
    ok better yet....can someone just link one of these artist names(or whoever does this) name and i will pm them myselves

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

ok better yet....can someone just link one of these artist names(or whoever does this) name and i will pm them myselves
    sorry (everyone who is replynig and trying to help) ive been drinking tonight....but my wife went to sleep early on me so im gunna have to hit her with that "WAKE UP" dick lol.......no but seriously I want work done and i wanna pay.......CANT SOMEONE JUST HIT ME UP?????? so yall good? yall dont need any money?

wait im not supposed to bring up money..........
    someone plz let me help you out(maybe financially?????)
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to have some patience. Looking at your request you've made in the thread, you're going to need to edit it to take out the parts about paying the artist. As said, it's against the rules and is clearly stated so in the first post. A Mod is likely to delete your post because you're offering to pay. If you want to do that, you'll need to send the artist a note on their website or Deviantart (links in their signatures) and ask them there.

Also, your request is unlikely to get picked up because you literally have no clue what you want and have said "I don't know" on the entire template. An artist will more than likely not pick up your request if you don't give us something to work with, so we can see if it's something that interests/inspires us.

I suggest deleting your request in that thread and taking a moment to think about what you really want - maybe waiting till tomorrow when you're sober.
    wow you are probly right....Cause right now i dont even understand this process. I will try this again tomorrow, but I still want this done so im not sure how I should be talking? I want this done PERIOD no matter the cost.....but you bring up deviant art and things like that and thats where i get lost...so im not sure lol

I am sorry MMO CHAMP im not sure what needs to be deleted and whats except able but i need WORK DONE hit ya boi up

- - - Updated - - -

wow you are probly right....Cause right now i dont even understand this process. I will try this again tomorrow, but I still want this done so im not sure how I should be talking? I want this done PERIOD no matter the cost.....but you bring up deviant art and things like that and thats where i get lost...so im not sure lol

I am sorry MMO CHAMP im not sure what needs to be deleted and whats except able but i need WORK DONE hit ya boi up
    I wanna give a shout out to http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/...Winter-Blossom this person has delt with me in regular chat and in private messages.....Thank you for helping a father that is behind in technology... hit me up if you need anything
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to have some patience. Looking at your request you've made in the thread, you're going to need to edit it to take out the parts about paying the artist. As said, it's against the rules and is clearly stated so in the first post. A Mod is likely to delete your post because you're offering to pay. If you want to do that, you'll need to send the artist a note on their website or Deviantart (links in their signatures) and ask them there.

Also, your request is unlikely to get picked up because you literally have no clue what you want and have said "I don't know" on the entire template. An artist will more than likely not pick up your request if you don't give us something to work with, so we can see if it's something that interests/inspires us.

I suggest deleting your request in that thread and taking a moment to think about what you really want - maybe waiting till tomorrow when you're sober.
    this person
    Semper Fi

15+ Year Old Account
    I wanna give a shout out to http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/...Winter-Blossom this person has delt with me in regular chat and in private messages.....Thank you for helping a father that is behind in technology... hit me up if you need anything
    Seal of approval:

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    this person
    that picture thats under my name is me and my wife we have 4 beautiful daughters and wow is the only thing that keeps me from having t listen hours of feminine complaints and emotions lol jk ....unless that offended you then sorry lol
    Semper Fi

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you chatting with yourself?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Seal of approval:

I dont need no seal nigga lol..whoever that person is they helped me out regardless of my drinking level,race,sex,etc thats why i gave them props...most of the time i second guess posting anything on here...because i have to look at the race disrespect between us EARTHLINGS lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Are you chatting with yourself?
    at this point that may be very well possible
    Last edited by Cuzzin; 2015-12-13 at 08:30 AM.
    Semper Fi

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont need no seal nigga lol..whoever that person is they helped me out regardless of my drinking level,race,sex,etc thats why i gave them props...most of the time i second guess posting anything on here...because i have to look at the race disrespect between us EARTHLINGS lol
    And suddenly this thread makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Wants to get a business going on the internet playing video games*
    ---
    *Has no idea who the internet or business works*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    *Wants to get a business going on the internet playing video games*
    ---
    *Has no idea who the internet or business works*
    who said I want a buisness????? Maybe you should learn to read I never mentioned a buisness

- - - Updated - - -

who said I want a buisness????? Maybe you should learn to read I never mentioned a buisness
    has no idea WHO the internet works????? bro check ur shit before you try to shame someone lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

has no idea WHO the internet works????? bro check ur shit before you try to shame someone lol
    And even if this was true are you saying that if someone wants something but dont know much about it they should forget it?????????that doesnt seem right but w/e
    Semper Fi

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you still drunk?

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Puupi;37846664]Are you still drunk?[/QUOTE

I was on some cheap shit last night so yea im feeling pretty rough now lol
    Semper Fi