Since i've been playing rogue pvp...

I've found i've not been able to really enjoy any other classes in BG's or Arena since!

I'm not going to lie, it's fun going pew pew on a hunter in some BG's but just generally the play style of Rogue's is just so.. controlling, so versatile, and so clean that i can't really find as much fun in the other classes as they just don't feel as fun in PVP as a rogue does.

Do you all feel similar, that the rogue class is just MEANT for PVP?

Rogues have been my main since vanilla for that very reason; for me when playing a rogue, I feel the most in control of the game. Controlling enemies and selecting when to join/start a fight or even exit it makes the class feel great to play.

Deleted
    I do love playing bgs on my rogue but sometimes I feel like wanting to just run in and deal massve damage to eveything that moves. For that a dk for example fits better than a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Runningman View Post
    I do love playing bgs on my rogue but sometimes I feel like wanting to just run in and deal massve damage to eveything that moves. For that a dk for example fits better than a rogue.
    Thats exactly why I have a Hunter and a Warrior. For when I want to deal damage but not worry too much about being in the fray or when I want to be in the middle and not worry about being squishy.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played a Rogue since Vanilla as well, It's by far my favorite class in PvP. I think that's mostly because i'm a solo player, so I can be sneaky and chose my fights in BG's, and if shit hits the fan I can vanish and get away. I also love how annoying Rogues are.

When all my friends used to play together and we had a pocket healer I have played Lock/Warrior/Hunter competitively, but nothing compares to my Rogue.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

My partner and I both play our rogues a lot in random bg's. Double rogues jumping someone, you can literally feel them snapping their keyboards and punching their screens.