Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Cant tell if it'll be good in next exp yet. One thing i'm fairly certain of is mages will always be good. But if you dont care that much about mad single target deeps it doesnt matter. What I can tell you is, the mechanics of unholy in PVE on alpha right now are pretty funny, and if the arbiter talent sticks through till release of legion it'll be even more fun mechanic-wise

As someone with 3 lvl 100 DKs and a forth in the process of leveling I can say that I am pretty obsessed with the class, and that all aspects of it are fun and interesting. The Legion stuff looks promising so far and the lore/immersion part is fantastic. Give it a serious go, at the worst you don't enjoy it and have a premium old content farming beast.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I literaly just bought boost for my dk 2 days ago and Im extreamly loving it. My main was shaman/rogue but I like dk playstyle better.

But you need to ask yourself if you like the playstyle. I love spaming my abilities, go head first into the battle and generaly dont enjoy passive playstyle. So dk fits me perfectly.

as shaman and rogue I was allways afraid of dmg, but as dk you are more relaxed about it. Its a tanky class.

10+ Year Old Account
    You obviously like mage/shaman if you've done nothing else for 10 years.

Going from mage -> DK is a pretty harsh drop performance wise. From top to bottom and from ranged to melee