Exclamation ReRoll This Class?? help

Hey guys

I was gonna reroll Destruction Warlock but I heard that it was getting heavily nerfed. Do you think it would be a good idea to start reroll this class (already at 100 btw) and make it my main? Just incase your wondering I do PvP.

Thanks!

They fucking wreck in pvp...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by AidanBrown2015 View Post
    Hey guys

I was gonna reroll Destruction Warlock but I heard that it was getting heavily nerfed. Do you think it would be a good idea to start reroll this class (already at 100 btw) and make it my main? Just incase your wondering I do PvP.

Thanks!
    Well they do good at BGs, since you are in general able to cast and can destroy people with chaos bolts and havoc. But if you are trained by melee you are fucked. Also not that good for arenas.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Destro isn't great in PvP. Affliction however is top tier meta.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Destruction is really good in BG's and decent in arena. Depends how good you are at dealing with melee.

Affliction is really really good in both.

Quote Originally Posted by AidanBrown2015 View Post
    Hey guys

Thanks!
    Warlock is a tedious class , if your general appeal is destruction for pvp I would suggest you first try mage since most of the time the general spec warlock will be playing is affliction in most serious content.

Make sure you actually enjoy the dot playstyle before jumping in.

im a raider but do pvp once in a while
    destro is good for bgs it has high burst and execution but the mobility is shit and the casts are long making it easy to counter
    affliction is a dot based class and is currently the best for warlock pvp and has better mobility than destro
    2 of the dots are instant so yay and the other one (unstable affliction) is a one second cast and very troublesome to your target because if dispelled the dispeller gets stunned and gets an instant slap in the face from it

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Destro in PvP is like Artillery. Destroy targets at front if back and covered, really weak when you get reached. Affli can take some face dmg easy and spread dots to increase pressure on multitude of targets (not just two)