Thread: Flannel shirts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    With a lumberjack shirt that wouldn't have happend learn your lesson and always wear protection.
    Urban smart. I'm not afraid of the cops. I'm not afraid of my fellow citizens.

I dress the way I do, actually, to look like a danger. That might not make sense, but nobody bothers me anywhere.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

The best material for shirts is pure wool, wool is like the best fabric ever made, or ever can be made. These globalist assholes want you to think some plastic garbage is the greatest thing ever. Sure plastic is awesome until a few years later then its garbage. Wool will last a lifetime, don't be a hippy dork, buy wool.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2015-12-15 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    The best material for shirts is pure wool, wool is like the best fabric ever made, or ever can be made.
    Nooooo, poor sheep...

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Nooooo, poor sheep...

You do realize its only a haircut on the sheep right?. You don't even know what organic is, get this guy out of here.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize its only a haircut on the sheep right?.
    I know, I was kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I know, I was kidding.
    Ok if you are going to be my fan you need to let me do the talking from now on. Just agree with me from time to time. Don't overdue it though.

Ok if you are going to be my fan you need to let me do the talking from now on. Just agree with me from time to time. Don't overdue it though.
    Nah, I disagree. You should post a manifesto.

Anyway, ever worn unlined wool in about 35F windy raining weather? I'll take plastic, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post

Anyway, ever worn unlined wool in about 35F windy raining weather? I'll take plastic, thank you.
    No I only wear blanket lined mackinaw shirts. I had a nice fleece lined one also from oneil, they are pretty comfy as well.

- - - Updated - - -

You are a potential fan, Im not going to guarantee you admittance to being a future true believer though.

You are a potential fan, Im not going to guarantee you admittance to being a future true believer though.
    Broseph, I'm from Minnesota. Trust me, we have handled, and I know how to handle cold weather. The kit in my car's trunk would astound most people.

Broseph, I'm from Minnesota. Trust me, we have handled, and I know how to handle cold weather. The kit in my car's trunk would astound most people.
    Well what is it?. My kit contains a wool blanket, a jacket and a pair of wool socks. I live in ca, but you never know when the cold will strike.

Well what is it?. My kit contains a wool blanket, a jacket and a pair of wool socks. I live in ca, but you never know when the cold will strike.
    Thermal blanket, hand warmers, flares, rope, shovel, scraper, batteryless flashlight, crank radio, camping cook kit, salt bag, sand bag, generator, jumper cables, spare battery, can opener, preserved food.

Might put a baseball bat and my .22 in there if I fear a zombie apocalypse.

now how's a .22 going to stop a zombie?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    now how's a .22 going to stop a zombie?
    Headshot. Boom.

Visit local Goodwill store.

Purchase flannel shirt for $1.

Post to eBay with description:

"For sale one Averly Mikkel & Co. flannel
    shirt hand knitted in the Huntley technique
    circa 1974.

Previous worn by Brax Thad-Lundrestien
    during his solo bicycle trek through the
    Chiang Mai village in south Lamphun.

You'll be totes shape in a drape n' claws
    sharp as you sport this round the local
    gin mill or off cobb kombucha dive."
    Charge clueless hipster douchebags $400.

Cash your check and enjoy your money sir.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Not very reliable. Humans survive headshots from .22s.

Pack something stronger or like a shotgun in case you ever need to kill 2 zombies in the same room as you

I love how wearing certain types of clothes gets you a label.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I love how wearing certain types of clothes gets you a label.
    depends where you live i guess. i live in a logging/trucking/hunting town so flannels here are insanely common, but apparently they make you a hipster in other parts of the world.

The biggest city nearest me is the hipster capital of the USA and they wear anything vintage or h&m mostly. Apparently they are outhipstering all the hipsters in other states who think flannels are still hipster.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-12-15 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    depends where you live i guess. i live in a logging/trucking/hunting town so flannels here are insanely common, but apparently they make you a hipster in other parts of the world.
    I still don't even know what a hipster is, but I bought a hat in my home town before I left, and when I was accused of being one because I wore it, it was the first time I heard the world. I come from a small town of 500 people by the way, so I found this pretty silly to be labeled something just because I wore a hat.

Thermal blanket, hand warmers, flares, rope, shovel, scraper, batteryless flashlight, crank radio, camping cook kit, salt bag, sand bag, generator, jumper cables, spare battery, can opener, preserved food.

Might put a baseball bat and my .22 in there if I fear a zombie apocalypse.
    Nice kit, ill give you credit on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I still don't even know what a hipster is, but I bought a hat in my home town before I left, and when I was accused of being one because I wore it, it was the first time I heard the world. I come from a small town of 500 people by the way, so I found this pretty silly to be labeled something just because I wore a hat.
    A hipster is a white dude that dresses like a 1950's weirdo and moves into an all black neighborhood to experience the feeling of pain.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Those have to one of the most horrible things to be made, specially for males.
    Skinny jeans look terrible, Tapered Jeans on the other hand..