Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Hooded Isis-supporter shouting 'It is for Daesh' stabs nursery school teacher

Didn't see this posted here. Maybe we're all getting used to terrorist attacks and it's not news worthy?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6772161.html

A hooded man shouting allegiance to Isis has stabbed a nursery school teacher in the throat in his Paris classroom.

The attack, which happened a month and a day after the jihadist massacres in France, took place before children arrived at a state nursery school in Aubervilliers, just north of the Paris city boundary.

Police, who are treating the incident as a terrorist attack, said that the teacher had been stabbed in the throat and stomach by scissors and a box-cutter. He was taken to hospital but his life is not in danger.

An eyewitness told police that he had heard the attacker shout; “It is for Daesh, It is a warning.”

Daech is the Arabic acronym for Islamic State. The jihadist group has been warning on social media that French schools might be the next target after the shootings and suicide bombings in the Paris area on 13 November in which 130 people were murdered.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Daesh supposed to be a derogatory term?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah it's basically a group of bigots who impose their will on others.

No, that's how the Arab speakers name ISIS.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/14/europe...ng-masked-man/

got more articles on it. Was this person a french citizen or did he come in as a refugee?

I dont understand how the refugee crisis became an all or nothing idea. Taking in all or taking in none is irrational. Taking in some is rational, especially if u do checks on them.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I dont understand how the refugee crisis became an all or nothing idea. Taking in all or taking in none is irrational. Taking in some is rational, especially if u do checks on them.
    No, only extremes can be tolerated. Moderation is evil!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

They said he held a EU passport so I think that means he was French, maybe.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yeap, I've been saying this for a while. People are fighting over extremes instead of a middle ground where both "national security" and humanitarianism are considerations.

Some people think it is xenophobic to have some thought to national safety and how society might be impacted.
    Some people do think its xenophobic, but some people let fear blind them also.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They said he held a EU passport so I think that means he was French, maybe.
    If he is a french citizen, refugees will still be blamed.

How was he able to legally purchase the knife? Aren't knives regulated in France?

Did he stab her with a plastic one?

15+ Year Old Account
    I hear he was paid by trump to do this.

It's the Arabic name of ISIL. But the name suffers from a severe case of unintentional double meaning.

Daesh, which, as the Washington Post points out, is an adapted acronym of their Arabic name - Dawlat al-Islamiyah f'al-Iraq w Belaad al-Sham - is similar to another Arabic word - das - which means 'to trample down' or 'crush', and could therefore be the source of their dislike.
    http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...em--e1MHeltAVl

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    How was he able to legally purchase the knife? Aren't knives regulated in France?

scissors and box-cutters aren't that hard to come by to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Nice try. But as opposed to a shooting, in this case there was only 1 victim, and he survived.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted

difference is he didn't die

That's awful and terrifying.

I really fear for the future of Europe...and I really wish people would stop pretending as though this sort of thing is an 'isolated incident'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    nothing good has ever come out of moderation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamerloin View Post
    scissors and box-cutters aren't that hard to come by to be honest.
    It seems the poster you quoted was only being facetious and trying to make this into some gun debate.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    nothing good has ever come out of moderation
    Weight loss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a random nut job who got dragged into the idea of ISIS. Good thing he didn't manage to kill anyone.

radicalization sure starts young when you have kids in nursery school carrying out terrorist attacks on their teachers
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn