Question [Health] Why do I wake up every morning feeling Nausea -.-

Hello lets cut this very blunt and short!

I am a 26 year old male living in central California. As of December of 2013 I got sick really bad and spent the following year of 2014 being probed, poked and slit open just for 'exploratory' find out wtf is wrong with me. Doctors here still have not figured it out and I am just tired of waking up every morning really nausea.

Does anyone else experience this and how do you cope with it if you do? I, myself, got tired of all the testing, so I went out and got my medical card for cannabis and that helps A LOT - only down fall to that is the form of anxiety I get because of the potential random drug test for my job. A doctors rec does not protect you from losing your job.

Deleted
    Thought about it might not being a physical problem ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I fear no one here will be able to help you. The internet is not a good place for medical advice, especially if you supply very little information. That said, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad and hope it improves somehow.

Do you drink half a gallon of water every day?
    Do you exercise frequently?
    Do you eat correctly?
    Do you have good hygiene?
    Do you live in a clean environment?

If no to any of these things, try fixing that. Also try to reduce your stress if you think you are stressed. It might also be diet related. Pay attention to what you eat and see if you might be allergic to something.

Deleted
    So let me get this straight.
    You have been hospitalized for your problems and it reached the extreme that the doctors had to go invasive to find a cause?
    And now you believe you'll find your solution in a World of Warcraft forum?

Nice troll 11/10

- Try sleeping at different hours
    - Different styles of waking up; natural light, coffee aroma, stuff like that
    - Mix up eating habits before sleeping; perhaps eating some yoghurt helps, or maybe you eat too much before sleeping, can be anything

Are you pregnant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not come here seeking medical advice. Too much potential for bad advice, so it si a rule here that we do not allow threads asking for medical advice.